LOL: Know Your Rights: Law Student Backs Down Cop..

incorrect berto. I know in my homestate there is no need for a license to carry a firearm as long as it is openly carried. However you get in a vehicle or something of that nature and you must have one.

Well that kind of still pushes towards the officer not being able to require the person to show ID.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

In New Mexico you can carry open without permit and also chave it concealed in your car without permit. Only time you have to have a permit is to carry concealed on your person.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I believe maine is another state that you do not need a permit to carry openly as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That guy (NO ONE can deny this) was a complete dick to that officer in front of everybody ... How is that being a law abiding citizen ??? Guess I just have more respect for people and their safety than most ...

the guy was not being a dick, he was being illegally detained. the guy knew the law, the cop obviously did not. some police departments seem to have some serious shortfalls in their training, as is evident by the officer in the video.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

as an illinois guy this is all i have to say on this conceal carry topic :jon: all of you quit complaining at least you can carry legally

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

why are you so opposed to having to provide simple ID? It takes 12 seconds to run your name and you're on your way.

i guess im so opposed to it for the same reasons you wouldnt want to be pulled over and given a roadside sobriety test just based on the fact that you are driving a motor vehicle.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

in the meantime we can just laugh at him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

incorrect berto. I know in my homestate there is no need for a license to carry a firearm as long as it is openly carried. However you get in a vehicle or something of that nature and you must have one.

but you would be fine putting the gun in a locked case, unloaded, and out of reach in the trunk be fine??

my state is also an open carry state.. but i am still trying to read up on the laws.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

why are you so opposed to having to provide simple ID? It takes 12 seconds to run your name and you're on your way.

i guess im so opposed to it for the same reasons you wouldnt want to be pulled over and given a roadside sobriety test just based on the fact that you are driving a motor vehicle.

bwhahahahah

:rofl:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived