Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

hell yeah, documentation?

cant wait for that shit. thats for shore.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

2.4l (k-24) power plant here........ running a HO alty, with no slip at all........

want pics of belt wrap???...... or, anything i can do to chime in or help.,... Just hollar my friends...

I do understand im probably not the norm... when it comes to the Honda power plant....

Of course you can lend advice if you got pics of the wrap show it Honda's and Ac's are similar no major differences.

Scooter I thought I did tell you I don't know how I didn't...oh wait I know BECAUSE I WANT YOUR ASS CONCENTRATING ON THE TRUCK BUILD :lol2: I don't need you rekindling any love for the Civic because then you're gonna wanna keep it but I figure you are prolly the best person to talk to about 8th gen vics simply because you have touched every single part of the civic in and out so you know how it really works.

I just edited that whole post I put up with links to most of my DIY's, Performance Part Builds, and Audio Builds. I'm sure you can navigate through my photobucket if you need to. I'm missing some stuff though I think. I'll have to look when I get home. I think I took some off cause I was having issues with Photobucket a while back and thought it was cause I had too many pics on.

And by the way, I still love my civic! But I also know we need a bigger car. But if we keep it I'll be happy. I've put, as you can see by the stuff I've posted, a TON of man hours and sweat, some blood, and some tears, into it. I don't want to let all that go. But if I have to then I have to. Matter of fact I'm gonna go ask the wife now! :peepwall:

So all in all for my accord (2.2 vtec). I got my quotes from EA, mechman, and singer, but they are all around 200 -225 max. I'd still like that dc 250-270 xp. Anyone tested the slippage in real life yet? I'd like to trust what a sales rep says but I trust real life reviews. Just saying

We are talking Civic's it would be totally different in the Accord I think you guys have a little more space to work with. Also different belt size IIRC.

I SEE SCOOTER you better comment and lend some of your civic knowledge and civic tips/tricks. A few Civic DIY's would be nice too.

I just had to read through all 7 pages dick! Why didn't you tell me this was up!?

Post the headlight DIY you did if you still have it and maybe show off that sexy ass SQ build you know which one I am talking about.

It's all on there. It's the "Final Build" just before all the performance links.

Does anyone know the trunk dimensions for a 01 civic LX sedan?

?? My car is having some things done so I cant measure anything :( Im trying to do my homework for a box for one 12. I plan on having it built so its facing foward with the sides around the box sealed off to block the sound from escaping. I dont know what its called but I hope every one knows what i mean. ANyone done this in a Civic?

?? My car is having some things done so I cant measure anything :( Im trying to do my homework for a box for one 12. I plan on having it built so its facing foward with the sides around the box sealed off to block the sound from escaping. I dont know what its called but I hope every one knows what i mean. ANyone done this in a Civic?\

1 12 you should be fine noo matter how you put it unles you do something super crazy. as far as sealing it off. Tigerboy did something like that in his civic. although his was rear firing but i sitll like the way he did it

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

?? My car is having some things done so I cant measure anything :( Im trying to do my homework for a box for one 12. I plan on having it built so its facing foward with the sides around the box sealed off to block the sound from escaping. I dont know what its called but I hope every one knows what i mean. ANyone done this in a Civic?

You really have space back there for a couple 12's ported and sealed off like you want. Still have some trunk space left, and build a false floor for an amp rack.

You really have space back there for a couple 12's ported and sealed off like you want. Still have some trunk space left, and build a false floor for an amp rack.

Scooter is exactly right, I know of people running 2 12 ported setups in civic's around that year model doing close to 150db...

Archived