Sonic Electronix

Honda/Acura Coupe/4dr Owners, Come Inside :)

So the units that mechman makes for 06-09 civics has been discontinued.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better order up a 270xp from dc power while they have them discounted for only 539

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Sent DC an email about it a little while ago. Hopefully it will fit in my car. I don't see why it wouldn't but I'm gonna ask them before I buy it

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

Wasup wit da wasup

6th gen accord questions can be answered by me. And I have a friend with a pretty sick 5th gen accord too

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Any have opinions on Megan Suspension fully adjustable coilovers?

I bought my car and it came with rear camber kit, but the upper bushings are going out. Can those be replaced or is it just easier to buy new cambers?

Also I have heard you can get 88/89 CRX/Civic suspension and put it on EGs and it will lower it 2", any opinions on this or has anyone tried this on here?

I'm looking for budget suspension, I will not be racing or anything like that, just trying to look sleek.

I have megan racing coilovers on my 7th gen and they're decent,i'd assume even better on an EG.

i have heard of EF suspension sitting lower then EG but that's due to the forks where the coilover sits on,not so much the actual coilovers itself...

Come over to this discussion so we aren't clogging this one up. I have more info there.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/151773-eg-civic-drop-help/

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

I talked to some guy named Josh on the phone who claimed he was Head of Operations or something. I asked him about upping my Alt cause I have the same Make, Model and year as your civic. He told me to take pics of my alt and send them to his email that he checks.. "every 30 minutes." Sent the pics and still haven't heard from him or the other two guys that I talked to later in the week. One guy did say he thought they didn't make one for our civic which is what it looks like now, but as stated, discontinued.

Now with this 13w7 and JX 1000/1D I have, I'll need to up my alt so i'm on hunting mode as well. If I scoop up anything i'll post it here.

"If you haven't spotted your sucker in the first 20 minutes.. You are the sucker."

2011 Honda Civic Sedan LX (Auto)

Source: Pioneer 4300DVD

Front: Polk Audio MM6501 Components (Tweeters in Stock Location)

Rear: Polk Audio MM651 Coaxils

Amp: JL Audio JX340/4-Channel Amp

Subwoofer: Alpine Type R 15" - ohm

Box: Q-Logic Bandbass Box

Amp: Alpine MRP-M850 Mono

I talked to some guy named Josh on the phone who claimed he was Head of Operations or something. I asked him about upping my Alt cause I have the same Make, Model and year as your civic. He told me to take pics of my alt and send them to his email that he checks.. "every 30 minutes." Sent the pics and still haven't heard from him or the other two guys that I talked to later in the week. One guy did say he thought they didn't make one for our civic which is what it looks like now, but as stated, discontinued.

Now with this 13w7 and JX 1000/1D I have, I'll need to up my alt so i'm on hunting mode as well. If I scoop up anything i'll post it here.

Don't you love that? "We'll respond within this time" or whatever and never do? Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Well now I feel like a real ass! My wife and I are looking to get into a new house, and thus now are not going to get rid of the civic cause we want to focus on the house and wouldn't be good for a new debt on credit with the house hunt. Anyway, now I'm really regretting selling off my Alt. Oh well, that's the way life goes sometimes!

• 2 months later...

Yeah im bring this thread back.

What does everyone have for suspension upgrade.

all OEM replacements. Dads a mechanic so i get all of the top of the line replacement parts for my car. nothing beefed up outside the normal besides my electrical in my car

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived