Mmm g19 gen 4 felt good! G26 felt good too with the extended mag. All of the guns on the wall were gone, only a couple shotguns left lol. Also, almost all of the 9mm handguns were gone. There wasn't even any 9mm ammo for people to buy/shoot at the range.

While I was in there, a mid 40s guy came in. Said he has never bought a gun in his life. He decided to buy 12 guns just because he was worried about the gun ban. I believe his total was around 20k!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

• 2 weeks later...

so im looking into the ruger sr9c and or glock 19 for a concealed/ home defense i like them both because there at 10 rounds or more in a magazine only thing with the 19 is it seems blocky at the grip which im not sure will show in a in waist holster? im trying to keep the price roughly under 550 out the door with taxes i can get a new sr9c at this pawn shop for 525 or i can get a used but in great condition glock 19for 495 whats your guys take on that?

You can't go wrong with a Glock, especially a 19, but you have to get the one that fits your hands best and that you are more comfortable not only shooting but carrying. If you aren't comfortable carrying it chances are you won't.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

yea i went to the pawn shop today and honestly i held th sr9c and glock 19 i think there to heavy to conceal and carry the sr22 ruger and kahr cw9 felt good in my hand and lighter weight any suggestions on other guns maybe that weight as much as the sr22 and kahr?

my two favorite i ever carried was my Ruger LCP and Kahr CW9

i have a glock 23 too, its not horrible to carry but im 6'6" 240lbs but i usually only carry it when i can OWB carry and wear a jacket

the LCP i even carry with basketball shorts and a tee shirt, its carried the most but my favorite overall is the kahr. its a little easier to shoot cause its a lil bigger

Without music, life would be an error

i have a glock 23 too, its not horrible to carry but im 6'6" 240lbs but i usually only carry it when i can OWB carry and wear a jacket

the LCP i even carry with basketball shorts and a tee shirt, its carried the most but my favorite overall is the kahr. its a little easier to shoot cause its a lil bigger

how do you like the kahr i was looking at it today the cw9 seems to fit my hand perfect and is light and very concealable

I thought I was set on a glock but I didn't realize the Glocks only have a trigger safety. Now I'm considering other options. This is for mainly concealed carry and at the range.

Other than the Glocks, I want to try a Springfield XD Compact .40/9mm, and a S&W M&P .40/9mm.

Any other guns under $600ish you would recommend? Also looking for smaller calibers for cheaper ammo. Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Both my M&Ps have no safeties at all, no accidental shots yet.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I think I'm ready for my cpl class on Sunday!

85107F4D-2BEF-4026-98C8-045D4A17F10E-16934-000003488CBC29BA.jpg

.38 special vs 9mm

92492F9A-1ED0-417A-9CF5-F929BE95E699-16934-0000034A822AAD06.jpg

.40 vs 9mm

E214E15F-064E-451A-B09D-E62FB3B7BD02-16934-0000034A886BF684.jpg

Only $160 later, overpriced gun store! Everybody else is out.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

• 3 weeks later...

no they are more addicting.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how do you like the kahr i was looking at it today the cw9 seems to fit my hand perfect and is light and very concealable

love the kahr, like i said its my favorite overall (semi auto)

ive gotten pretty good with the lcp though so its growing on me. i can carry it anytime. i often carry it in addition to the kahr or glock

Without music, life would be an error

Archived