Sonic Electronix

I still need a voltage meter for my car but I'm debating waiting to buy steve's vm1 whenever it comes out. I mean its got moving blue light on it who wouldn't want that lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I hear the best reviews from Dakota Digital, I'll be ordering one soon myself. Avoid the stinger.

http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=results/Category_ID=243/home_id=59/mode=cat/cat243.htm

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

So here is the comparison with dmm. The original color is gray but i painted this one black to match the car. Also there is only a power and ground so you put a switch in between or use a relay to turn it off and on.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147620-volt-meter/page__fromsearch__1

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/125247-pics-of-your-latest-purchase/page__st__2500__p__2095667#entry2095667 Post 2514 shows how to use a relay.

2012-08-08_14-32-36_818.jpg

Best / Cheap option is the Stinger Volt meter ~ 25$ depends where you get it. They work fine, adjustable. I own one, and i like it. No problems, other then user error which i thought was the meter, but wasnt.

Best / Reliable / Accurate / Pricey ~ Dakota Digital. Not sure on pricing. But i know there the best to get, haven't heard a bad word about them yet.

what does an adj one do?

Best / Cheap option is the Stinger Volt meter ~ 25$ depends where you get it. They work fine, adjustable. I own one, and i like it. No problems, other then user error which i thought was the meter, but wasnt.

Best / Reliable / Accurate / Pricey ~ Dakota Digital. Not sure on pricing. But i know there the best to get, haven't heard a bad word about them yet.

what does an adj one do?

you can get an accurate voltage readout with a dmm then adjust the stinger to the same voltage that you got on your dmm in attempt to make it more accurate.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Those stinger vm are way to friggin bright though.

they are not that bad.. but i did install a switch to turn them off when im not at a show hence the switch in the middle of them.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

the red isnt near as bad as far as brightness.. the blue is pretty bright lol and taking a piece of electrical tape over the "stinger" can help a ton as well

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I put 2 layers of 5% tint on my blue stinger one. Still easily readable during the day and doesn't hurt your eyes at all at night. I love my stinger, definitely best for the money!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz