Watch the bass Posted August 15, 2012 Report Posted August 15, 2012 Shit out of the younger day´s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-qK4ad1z9E "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
RCP Audio Posted August 15, 2012 Report Posted August 15, 2012 "I'll drill two holes through your dick so that when you pee it shoots out in all different directions" Chris- Team America "If you betray us, I'll rip your fuckin' balls off and stuff them up your ass. So, the next time you shit, you'll shit all over your balls!" Chris- Team America "We lost I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E! I repeat, we have no I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E." Lisa- Team America PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Kevin M Posted August 15, 2012 Report Posted August 15, 2012 Every time I watch this I laugh my ass off 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Kyblack76 Posted August 15, 2012 Report Posted August 15, 2012 Bend over and Ill show you....... classic.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1btl2SxHLI SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
77-AUDIO Posted August 15, 2012 Report Posted August 15, 2012 : Surely there must be something we can do about it. : There is something we can do about it. And please, stop calling me Shirley. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Azagtoth502 Posted August 15, 2012 Report Posted August 15, 2012 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
IndianaBassHead Posted August 15, 2012 Author Report Posted August 15, 2012 "dude likes to see homos naked" - Joe Dirt lmao Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
Kyblack76 Posted August 16, 2012 Report Posted August 16, 2012 Not a bad thead...... i searched, but, is there a "favorite or cool, song lyric" thread on here??... some one oughta do that if not... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
IndianaBassHead Posted September 18, 2012 Author Report Posted September 18, 2012 Let's bring this back! I need a few more good laughs. Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
IBleedMusick Posted September 18, 2012 Report Posted September 18, 2012 21 Jump Street had me on the floor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Qjx0abxtQ THIS ONE KILLS ME EVERYTIME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeUXvldrv6M 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.