Sonic Electronix

What equiptment do I need to get 155+ db

Took me 4 lvl5 18s and a DC Audio 5k to get a 155 at 33hz.

When did you do 155? He's wanting to do it sealed on the glass as opposed to Meca with the door open.

I did one in testing not long before i sold the 5k, plus sealed on the dash is easier than at the headrest. Anyways you coming to the Knoxville event this weekend?

depends on your port location. For me. headrest is almost port wars. ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Took me 4 lvl5 18s and a DC Audio 5k to get a 155 at 33hz.

When did you do 155? He's wanting to do it sealed on the glass as opposed to Meca with the door open.

I did one in testing not long before i sold the 5k, plus sealed on the dash is easier than at the headrest. Anyways you coming to the Knoxville event this weekend?

Man I'd like to, but work has been real busy. I might leave out early in the morning, but Knoxville is a good ways away compared to Nashville. Looks like their's been some good shows, scores wise lately.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

might as well ask what it takes to get your front engine car to do a nose high down the drag strip.

To answer that question would be as simple as this.

A gawddamn lot.

A lot of knowledge, a lot of money, and a lot of power.

Are you prepared to research and not just ask questions and expect easy answers? That's a good starting point. And if the answer is yes, abandon this thread now, don't make any more like it, and start READING.

There is no road map.

There is no blueprints.

There is no formula.

I have to second this dude, I think you've gotten as much info from this thread as possible. Its time to start building that shell and then come up with some innovative ideas and begin to test test test. With this kind of goal I think there is only so much you can learn from other people, its time to teach yourself through experience!

Good luck! Start a build log and teach us all something now instead :popcorn:

Team NorthWestSPL

Lmao I rember this guy now he had the taped up shit and said he didn't care if it burned to the ground hahahahahaha ya with work like that no 155's for jooooo

That was stupid to do on 1k try and pull that crap on 20k can we say fire works?

Yea im that guy! i honestly didnt care at the time because i was still getting a feel for car audio.. after i got made fun of for the pos ground I then ran a 2nd 0ga run for neg and had a propper ground and i swear i gained some from just having a proper ground.

Im trying to do things right this time...

I will use the money from selling my sa 15s for lumber and begin the frame work.

Its going to take time but itl get there eventually.

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

all these guys with mad subs to get to a 56-57 makes me feel good about doing it with 2 18's lol. 156@35hz on 13k clamped. with a half assed box lol

Congrats you win coolest guy on the internet.

do i get a cookie too? that would be sweet as im hungry as hell right now.

i gots no cookies. I have some chicken in a biscuit crackers though. i think thye are sprinkled with crack. My daughter is going to be pissed i ate them all

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

all these guys with mad subs to get to a 56-57 makes me feel good about doing it with 2 18's lol. 156@35hz on 13k clamped. with a half assed box lol

Congrats you win coolest guy on the internet.

do i get a cookie too? that would be sweet as im hungry as hell right now.

getting to a 155 is not all that hard if you know what your doing anything above that is hard as hell

were is my cookie my old truck did mid 154's with 2 18's and 7k :P

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived