guys pay attention to the road(pics)

Did you get subjected to drug testing.or any of that shit even though they hit you? My buddy says DOT is a PITA to deal with for truckers after accidents....

Drug test at the spot, breathalyzer, log book check lic check last time i drank checked tire pressure even before moving the truck

They dont fuck around when it comes to truck drivers and safety... I guess thats a damn good thing but its a Pain in the ass when the accidents weren't your fault

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Assholes to truckers, huh? Kinda like when you fucks take all three lanes of the highway doing 55-60 mph. Or change lanes suddenly like you're in a normal size vehicle. Thanks for haulin' my shit!! pfft

Don't be a moron if u noticed some go faster then others. But if u notice as soon as they pass a truck or w.e it is they move back to their own left lane. U don't see it cuz well ur an idiot.. also for the record trucks aren't suppose to be in the far left Lane.. u need to move outta Ca and learn respect. n all other states, maybe you need to come with me 1 time and ill let u drive. Until then keep ur vjay shut drama whore

Haha with all the name calling. You guys do just as much dumb shit as any other drivers, thats all i'm saying. You only reinforced my point, they sometimes are all the way left, not very repectful. But, you do what you, and i'll do the same.

And for the record, I went over-road many times with my grandpa late 80's/early 90's. Stayed to the right, enjoyed the ride, and didn't worry about passing a truck in front doing a mere 2-3mph slower.

Come on dude, was that really needed? Just because you notice the ones that drive poorly doesn't mean all of them do. I could easily make a similar blanket statement about mustang drivers or cops or (dare I go there) 'boom cars'. Yes, the bad ones stick out and annoy us the most, but that isn't everyone. :)

I don't even know how people can stand to text and drive. I go into a panic attack if I don't know exactly what's going on around me just because I don't want to wreck my car and hurt myself, let alone someone else. I'd feel terrible if I injured someone period, even worse if it was my fault and I could have prevented it.

Glad to hear you are OK! Sucks when you have to pay for someone else's stupidity though

Did you get subjected to drug testing.or any of that shit even though they hit you? My buddy says DOT is a PITA to deal with for truckers after accidents....

Drug test at the spot, breathalyzer, log book check lic check last time i drank checked tire pressure even before moving the truck

They dont fuck around when it comes to truck drivers and safety... I guess thats a damn good thing but its a Pain in the ass when the accidents weren't your fault

Just go through a physical once lol.

So I can't read... did anyone die in either accident? I read "fatality" above the first pic but it seems the guy in the F150 woulda kicked the bucket... :shrug:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Yup guy in the f150 didn't really look like a person after the crash something im refusing to talk about

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

It isn't all truckers are dicks, or all four wheelers are stupid pricks, there are dicks on both sides of the eqaution. It just comes down to people being in a hurry, whether its truckers or cars. My dad has been a trucker for 12 years, i respect the trucks, let them over, flash my lights when they are clear.

whats with all this name calling? i drive 4 wheeler and always give trucks the right away because its a battle i wont win. i been driving for 13 years and had no accidents. its all about pay attention to what youre doing, this thread is not about who is stupid and whos not. it about alerting you about the dangers about texting while driving

I wasnt calling anyone names I was saying its not that all or one type or the other are stupid, just some of both are. I dont think you read all of my post

i noticed but was too lazy to edit

So I can't read... did anyone die in either accident? I read "fatality" above the first pic but it seems the guy in the F150 woulda kicked the bucket... :shrug:

Yes he said 1 crash was just a crash and the other resulted in a Fatality....He wasnt saying the 1st pic was it he was just summing up the 2 photos overall....

Yup guy in the f150 didn't really look like a person after the crash something im refusing to talk about

Damn Minel that sux bro.... Maybe you should talk to someone about it not necessarily on here but a psych doctor or someone you can confide in.... Keeping it pent up could hurt you in the long run man... Just a suggestion

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived