I have a 05 Chevy avalanche and recently, i have lowered the back and front (Basically Leveling it)! She is sitting on 26" and the problem that Im having is...When i get to speeds over 65 the steering wheel/truck vibrates! I have installed aftermarket rotors, brakes but the problem is still there, and i have giving away enough money for alignments.... Can anyone Help or lend some GOOD Advice??

Moving @ 3G Speed

do you havehubcentric rings on the wheels

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what brand parts did you use to lower it? cheaper brands will give a crapy ride.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

did you have the 26"s before the lowering kit? could be a combination of things. lowering a car or truck could make it a little more of a rough ride along with adding bigger wheels. then better bushing will help take care of some of the vibrations maybe even the engine and trany mounts so that you get less vibration from those. make sure the wheels and tires are balanced and the air is good in all of them. with such a big set of wheels and lowering the truck the slightest thing can make some of the biggest change in vibrations.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I'm willing to bet it's the wheels. Most likely they are lug centric rather than hub centric and on Chevy's that causes exactly what you are describing. I would put a different set of wheels, preferably stock, and take it for a ride to see if it still does it. If not then there's your problem, if so then check the bushings.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Did you have the rims on the truck before the lowering? Did they do that before?

Vibrations are most likely caused by a balance or tire problem... I would do what Draggn said at the same time have your tires re-balanced. If the problem was only there after you installed the lowering kit I would look into the install. But most likely the wheels

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.