CJSmith Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 "I have these 2 babies hooked up to a 3000w phantom boss amp and with these you have to get glass windows that can handle the bass and not shatter. These subs are what you want to get. They're cheep and powerful. Boss is a great product!!" *Rebuid in progress*
CXHBumpin39 Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 hahaha boss subs, yea im sure there better than alpine lmao
8ight Posted August 22, 2012 Author Report Posted August 22, 2012 I doubt they're better than factory 6x9s. I'm gonna hate
CJSmith Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Legacy 200 wrms review "I was on a tight budget and got this sub the other day and mounted it. It sounded amazing when I hooked it up to my alpine amp. I almost blew it, so I ordered 3 more of the legacy 10's. The sound they make is so insane. The magnet is heavy and it looks as good as it sounds!"... What's hilarious is he says the magnet is "so heavy" and the shipping weight of the sub is 5.5 lbs. *Rebuid in progress*
D-train-13k Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 Damn.. Rusty you fucked up obviously. EVERYONE THROW YOUR DC's IN THE TRASH BOSS IS COMING THROUGH. The IrishmanCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters 2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000 4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/
alaskanzx5 Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 Legacy 200 wrms review "I was on a tight budget and got this sub the other day and mounted it. It sounded amazing when I hooked it up to my alpine amp. I almost blew it, so I ordered 3 more of the legacy 10's. The sound they make is so insane. The magnet is heavy and it looks as good as it sounds!"... What's hilarious is he says the magnet is "so heavy" and the shipping weight of the sub is 5.5 lbs. what 5 pounds being heavy? damn i must be one of the worlds strongest men because 5 pounds is like lifting paper of the computer desk. not to mention the 45-50lb rockfords i have i guess me and my skiny ass is gonna have to enter a strong mans contest in his neighbor hood. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
deathcards Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 Legacy 200 wrms review "I was on a tight budget and got this sub the other day and mounted it. It sounded amazing when I hooked it up to my alpine amp. I almost blew it, so I ordered 3 more of the legacy 10's. The sound they make is so insane. The magnet is heavy and it looks as good as it sounds!"... What's hilarious is he says the magnet is "so heavy" and the shipping weight of the sub is 5.5 lbs. what 5 pounds being heavy? damn i must be one of the worlds strongest men because 5 pounds is like lifting paper of the computer desk. not to mention the 45-50lb rockfords i have i guess me and my skiny ass is gonna have to enter a strong mans contest in his neighbor hood. fuck yeah see you soon skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
8ight Posted August 23, 2012 Author Report Posted August 23, 2012 Legacy 200 wrms review "I was on a tight budget and got this sub the other day and mounted it. It sounded amazing when I hooked it up to my alpine amp. I almost blew it, so I ordered 3 more of the legacy 10's. The sound they make is so insane. The magnet is heavy and it looks as good as it sounds!"... What's hilarious is he says the magnet is "so heavy" and the shipping weight of the sub is 5.5 lbs. It almost blew! So I bought more... Damn.. Rusty you fucked up obviously. EVERYONE THROW YOUR DC's IN THE TRASH BOSS IS COMING THROUGH. Bahahahahaha! I'm gonna hate
DubNDodge Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Lanzar HTG237 review "I have this hooked up to 2 MB Quart RLP304 12 inch subs and it hits really hard. It produces the type of bass that takes your breath away. I have only had one problem with it overheating and that is when I was testing to see how long it could go on full blast. Overall I am very happy with this product. It is small and easy to add to a custom system with limited space. The one thing I wish it had was a remote bass control. Other than that, I like it a lot." '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.