Go-N-Def Posted August 22, 2012 Report Posted August 22, 2012 i have a zapco 4ch i430 i think it is, that iv been using for years now. i wonder if my unused crossfire vr1000d would be better to push highs and mids being that its more power. i dont really think i need all that. i dont need to use any of them i just checking id really like the 100.4 sundown. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
kingleo Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 i have a zapco 4ch i430 i think it is, that iv been using for years now. i wonder if my unused crossfire vr1000d would be better to push highs and mids being that its more power. i dont really think i need all that. i dont need to use any of them i just checking id really like the 100.4 sundown. The D on that crossfire means class d. Not good for mids n highs. The sound quality will suffer, and most mono amps won't play the higher frequencies. Go with the 4ch ftw. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
KillaCam Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 Don't do it... And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
knowledge Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 noooooooo REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Go-N-Def Posted August 23, 2012 Author Report Posted August 23, 2012 ok ill sell and get the sundown 4ch Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Skullz Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 Your going to go from zapco to sundown? Very perplexing. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Omega5002 Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 It's only good for a sub, and it's a class d amp, so unless you go high end, sound quality will suffer. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Keith77 Posted August 23, 2012 Report Posted August 23, 2012 Why not say with the Zapco... I would stay with Zapco if I was you. Just saying! You have a great amp already. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
neuspeedescort Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 that zapco is just and i-force. its most likely not any better or worse then the sundown build quality wise. the sundown is just more power. NEUMAN
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.