flashlight_65 Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 Whats wrong with infantry? Kickin down doors, shooting bad guys in the face, Gawt damn, I get the chills. nothing? I'm just too much of a pussy for that I'm not inspired enough for all that just yet. Infantry is where it's at. You don't have to worry about people getting offended when you sing cadances like "napalm sticks to kids", "the s&m man" and lots of others. Training and deploying with guys you end up knowing so well you can tell who they are by their outline and way they move in the dark, Shitheads you will go through the best and worse times with, pretty much family that know you like your real family will ever know you. Anyways, good luck future lava monster slayer and don't worry about boot camp, when you check into 4th battalion make sure you end EVERY sentence with SIR. Good to go?! Oh and another 3 words are: "empty your pockets" My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
TylerParrish Posted August 24, 2012 Author Report Posted August 24, 2012 JJDIDTIEBUCKLE learn it nice peace of info, i love learning new things! What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
TylerParrish Posted August 24, 2012 Author Report Posted August 24, 2012 Whats wrong with infantry? Kickin down doors, shooting bad guys in the face, Gawt damn, I get the chills. nothing? I'm just too much of a pussy for that I'm not inspired enough for all that just yet. Infantry is where it's at. You don't have to worry about people getting offended when you sing cadances like "napalm sticks to kids", "the s&m man" and lots of others. Training and deploying with guys you end up knowing so well you can tell who they are by their outline and way they move in the dark, Shitheads you will go through the best and worse times with, pretty much family that know you like your real family will ever know you. Anyways, good luck future lava monster slayer and don't worry about boot camp, when you check into 4th battalion make sure you end EVERY sentence with SIR. Good to go?! Oh and another 3 words are: "empty your pockets" Yes sir, will do sir ;P no ma'am? what about female officers? thanks for the information, it is much appreciated (: What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Maebros Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 dont listen to me though im not in the marines im Army. i was just deployed with a bunch of marines on my last deployment so i got to learn about life on their side of the house. IMHO marines breed much better leaders than the army does. HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
TylerParrish Posted August 24, 2012 Author Report Posted August 24, 2012 dont listen to me though im not in the marines im Army. i was just deployed with a bunch of marines on my last deployment so i got to learn about life on their side of the house. IMHO marines breed much better leaders than the army does. Ha, the extra month of boot camp makes all the difference xP I wasn't a born leader, that's for sure, maybe they can breed me into one though What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
OrionStang Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 dont listen to me though im not in the marines im Army. i was just deployed with a bunch of marines on my last deployment so i got to learn about life on their side of the house. IMHO marines breed much better leaders than the army does. Ha, the extra month of boot camp makes all the difference xP I wasn't a born leader, that's for sure, maybe they can breed me into one though The best leaders are born followers. Learn all you can from your NCO's, and hope you have good ones. Take that knowledge and teach new soldiers/marines in the future when you have that chance. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Captain Stupid Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 I was an Army infantry (SOTIC sniper) from 1991 to 1995. There is no tighter, better brotherhood than the fellas you meet in the infantry. That being said, you'd have to be either crazy, stupid, or pschoticly patriotic to join the military right now. I am proud of my service and would never, ever want to change a thing I did back then, but man, the way the politicians fail to understand what they are doing to our men overseas, I couldn't see myself joining if things were this way back in 91. But I may be a bit biased. My best friend, a father of three children and best man at my wedding died a few years ago in Baghdad from an IED and ambush. His name was SSG Jarrod S Fontenot. I'll never forget his name or his smile, and I doubt any politician could ever measure up to his patriotism. Sorry about my soapbox rant. I truly wish you the best in your new career. It isn't for everyone, but it will make you a better person if you let it. 2006 Cadillac Escalade 2/3 drop on 28" wheels Two RE SX 18" subs RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet Custom carbon fiber sub box EVERYTHING else is stock, for now 149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500 148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500 147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s 146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18 Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/ http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ
TylerParrish Posted August 24, 2012 Author Report Posted August 24, 2012 dont listen to me though im not in the marines im Army. i was just deployed with a bunch of marines on my last deployment so i got to learn about life on their side of the house. IMHO marines breed much better leaders than the army does. Ha, the extra month of boot camp makes all the difference xP I wasn't a born leader, that's for sure, maybe they can breed me into one though The best leaders are born followers. Learn all you can from your NCO's, and hope you have good ones. Take that knowledge and teach new soldiers/marines in the future when you have that chance. Truer words have never been spoken. I'll make sure I do that, but I've gotta make it that far first. What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
TylerParrish Posted August 24, 2012 Author Report Posted August 24, 2012 I was an Army infantry (SOTIC sniper) from 1991 to 1995. There is no tighter, better brotherhood than the fellas you meet in the infantry. That being said, you'd have to be either crazy, stupid, or pschoticly patriotic to join the military right now. I am proud of my service and would never, ever want to change a thing I did back then, but man, the way the politicians fail to understand what they are doing to our men overseas, I couldn't see myself joining if things were this way back in 91. But I may be a bit biased. My best friend, a father of three children and best man at my wedding died a few years ago in Baghdad from an IED and ambush. His name was SSG Jarrod S Fontenot. I'll never forget his name or his smile, and I doubt any politician could ever measure up to his patriotism. Sorry about my soapbox rant. I truly wish you the best in your new career. It isn't for everyone, but it will make you a better person if you let it. I completely understand. Politicians are terrible people, most of them anyways. No one can, could, or will serve our country as much as our military...even though our country is down the shitter, it;s the patriotic kids like me thinking that we can make a difference that the military service really needs right now. And one day I'll be able to look back and share my stories and tell the next generation the same thing everyone's tellin me right now What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
BobbyG2 Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 I wish you the best of luck man! I too was trying to become a Marine, but I failed the physical at MEPS. Sucks, but that's life, I'll find something else to do with it. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.