akronjay Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! 4 kicker ks 60 1"AMERICAN BASS DOMES RE DTS 80X2 AMERICAN BASS xd2000 2 OBSIDIAN 15D2 ALL KNU WIRING & RCA THE BIG THREE 1.5FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP 2.0FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP 98 JEEP CHEROKEE avic930 optima red top american bass sq2000
Brandon15zzz Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 I'd like to see a cop try and take my system. I payed for it and they aren't taking it. I don't bump at red lights or listen to it loudly when it's late at night or early in the morning. I listen to mine on the highway. Since my drive to work is mostly highway. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
kl0wn Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Threads like this are dumb. You know exactly what you are doing, and you know you can get in trouble for it. Regardless if the cop is being a "dick" or not that day.. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
KillaCam Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Most people will get a ticket for something at sometime or another. You learned the hard way, now use this experience to be more easy on the volume knob. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
dog24fret Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Just being respectfull and not blasting in neighbor hoods or at business locations saves a lot of trouble. Some sleep during the day from working graveyard shifts or babies sleeping. I think the officers that inforce the law can be haters or just sick of their windows shaking at home. So any bass head becomes a target because of the ones who don't care. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Hotdog Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 Hell in my area they can impound your vehicle on the first offense. Only place I really get on it is on the highway and I still turn it down on the highway when I am passing by someone. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
ROLEXrifleman Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 I'd like to see a cop try and take my system. Famous Last Words! lol If that's part of the law where you live keep rolling those dice. And FYI, state express/highway traffic laws can sometimes be 100 time more strict than local. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Stee-Z Posted August 26, 2012 Author Report Posted August 26, 2012 Read up on your state and local ordinances b4 you go getting diarrhea of the mouth and posting it all over the place. If you came here looking to rally the troops around your BS you are sadly mistaken. dumb shit like you just posted gives the rest of us a bad rep. ...i really hope you know that theirs a sound violation after 10 pm and before 8 pm....like stated where i live. but thanks for tryna make me look bad and i was playing my music on the highway . like i said im not a dick with my music..i dont drive through neighboor hoods and what not. and i wasnt a dick to the cop..the only words i said where sorry and o.k. . im actually friends with him. but most people on this thread took it the wrong way and thought i was bitching about being pulled over for music. im just saying he even told me the reason he pulled me over is cuz he didnt like it when he drove past. Thats not that reasonable when your on a 4 lane and their next to you for a second. i didnt think id have to go to a secluded desert to go play a system i payed for . thats all im saying (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
Dwn4BassAlan Posted August 26, 2012 Report Posted August 26, 2012 life isnt fair, you either get off lucky or you don't. I can see why you would be upset with the ticket, but I find it horribly annoying when someone rolls down my street even in the afternoon at like 3pm and Im trying to do work, most requires really focused reading, and they're blasting it loud enough for my house to vibrate, and i can still hear it 2 blocks away. I turn my volume down the moment I get off a main street. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Stee-Z Posted August 26, 2012 Author Report Posted August 26, 2012 I know what you meen . Some people are just rude with their systems.That could explain him pulling me over, him just getting pissed about all the noise complaints from everyone haha. i really dont blame him. (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.