worst amplifier fire in the history of caraudio

Literally just saw an MA audio 4000 catch fire on Thursday night. Car and HU was off but amp was on.... Dafuq

Nice fire! I've burnt shit up, but that was pretty.

and, I've had a burnt amp stay on after I pulled the remote wire out ;)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

at what point do you say 'ok...i've caught enough amps on fire it's time to re evaluate'. either redo your stuff more carefully or change brands.

*** Purplehaze likes this ***

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

is this car from new york?

i think ive seen him before at carlisle a couple years back.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I've seen worse. My buddys blazer burnt to the ground at school one morning we were all showing off.

cool story bro, when's the sequel.

There won't be bc I'm not dumb and know how to wire up my stuff.

So you let your friend wire his stuff sooooo improperly it caught fire O.O

I'm not the one that helped him do it. The guy he bought the truck off of did

What is this guys deal? Saw the videos before, I mean with the amount of money he's sunk in blown amps he could have bought some big fuck off reliable amp to make the power he needs and at the same time not suicidally burst into flames like it's its job.

Or is he actually just an idiot?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Not going to bash/point fingers at brands or people here... But I'd be scared if I were him, given how many issues there seem to be.

I'd be reevaluating what I was doing if I were him

What is this guys deal? Saw the videos before, I mean with the amount of money he's sunk in blown amps he could have bought some big fuck off reliable amp to make the power he needs and at the same time not suicidally burst into flames like it's its job.

Or is he actually just an idiot?

I think it may be a combo of both lololol. He seriously does need to invest even in just a little fire extinguisher though, this happens to him almost every year and it always ends in someone throwing a towel or spitting on it.

41P83BC0inL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Kidde-FA110-Purpose-Extinguisher-1A10BC/dp/B00002ND64/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1346022661&sr=1-1&keywords=fire+extinguisher

Archived