It's all about what suits your needs and wants really....wish i was of legal age. Cant wait to pick up my first 1911! I'm in love with them. .45 is the only way to go for me.

I like the sigs I've shot though, most people do, but all the brands listed are very good. My personal favorite is springfield though.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

I own a couple of sigs, a P250 compact .45, and a P220 .45. Both had a break in period of about 300 rounds before they got highly reliable, but overall I'm happy with them. :good:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

What everyone has said is good stuff. But (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) but isn't it against USDOT laws for truckers to have guns in their trucks. Because my dad used to drive to laredo, texas (big cartel area) and I wanted him to get a gun but he told me truckers can't have guns or other stuff, the best the get is a tire club? And Im in IN btw so that might be a INDOT thing

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

And no it's not illegal just gotta transport according to the state ur in and honestly I see some pretty bad places carry cash for my company so as long I comply with the law and I'm not a dick To a cop when I get pulled over cuz when u get pulled over u have to comply to his law cuz he's enforcing at the time. I don't say I carry unless I'm asked and couple warehouses we go to say no concealed inside shipping offices so I'm pretty sure it's legal. Some one correct me if I'm wrong

i honestly dont know what the stipulations are to be honest.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well whent to the range and fell in love I got a new hobby besides audios bought. Sig 2022 9m for daily carrtand a springifield xd something 45 gotta wait 3 days to get them now ugh.... But it's ok imma go to the range this weekeend again

The most effective weapon is the one that you choose to carry on you daily and can effectively get hits on target so as long as you can shoot accurately with both and feel comfortable carrying then you made a good choice :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived