Dash Mount Amp Dyno

reharrac

Dude you have made your point just chill and let this die. Come back with a solid argument with proof if you ever drop the money on both products to test them head to head and actually have video of your test and solid results. Until that point, all you are doing is sitting behind a keyboard pointlessly argue with people. Put your money where your mouth is if you want to prove your point. Just be man enough to come back and admit you are were wrong if your testing doesnt go as you planned.

Dude you have made your point just chill and let this die. Come back with a solid argument with proof if you ever drop the money on both products to test them head to head and actually have video of your test and solid results. Until that point, all you are doing is sitting behind a keyboard pointlessly argue with people. Put your money where your mouth is if you want to prove your point. Just be man enough to come back and admit you are were wrong if your testing doesnt go as you planned.

you are welcome to stop reading and posting behind your keyboard

You should just buy the vital piece.

And use that.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

You are welcome to go fuck yourself. You come here and have 60 posts and want to start talking shit. Come on give me a fucking break. If you want to argue and cause trouble, your stay here will be short. If you want to be a contributing member of the forum, then prove what you know, not just what you have heard on Youtube.

LOL I knew that was coming. :popcorn:

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

You are welcome to go fuck yourself. You come here and have 60 posts and want to start talking shit. Come on give me a fucking break. If you want to argue and cause trouble, your stay here will be short. If you want to be a contributing member of the forum, then prove what you know, not just what you have heard on Youtube.

LOL.... very well said. This seems like an interesting product, that yet again, I still cant afford to buy and play with :(

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

nothing has been proven in this thread. If you ever get both units and make a vid comparison feel free to post it. Until then this matter is closed.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived