sayhuh? Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 i'm circumcised, I wouldnt know about that. I have a helmet head, not an anteater. Let me guess............TMI? thats alot of TMI IMO Know what one of the most common misspelled words are? Misspelled. lol try this...I failed lol and I do pretty good with the Engwish http://www.businesswriting.com/tests/commonmisspelled.html Blown
412 CVX Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 8 and I know its FOREfathers I dont want anyone think I'm retarded it's* Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
lifted_silverado Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 8 and I know its FOREfathers I dont want anyone think I'm retarded it's* Incorrect, apostrophe shows possesion. It is is spelled its Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Pro7 Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 8 and I know its FOREfathers I dont want anyone think I'm retarded it's* Incorrect, apostrophe shows possesion. It is is spelled its Incorrect the apostrophe shows a contraction and the possessive form is differentiated by no apostrophe Edit: I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
C-Fizzy Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 I'm dying. I love this website under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
KillaCam Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 I'm not going to lie, the difference between its and it's is confusing as hell. I like to use proper grammar but fuck its/it's. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 3, 2012 Author Report Posted September 3, 2012 i'm circumcised, I wouldnt know about that. I have a helmet head, not an anteater. Let me guess............TMI? thats alot of TMI IMO Know what one of the most common misspelled words are? Misspelled. lol try this...I failed lol and I do pretty good with the Engwish http://www.businesswriting.com/tests/commonmisspelled.html This test is culturally biased Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
412 CVX Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 Incorrect the apostrophe shows a contraction and the possessive form is differentiated by no apostrophe Edit: Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Baydestrian Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 Fuck that spelling quiz above lol, I confused the British/American answers. Fuck English, its fookin weetahdead 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Jessica Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 Is this where we start discussing proper use of words like reclosable and how it should just be closable and then pre-heating or just heating ovens, driving on freeways, parking on driveways and then some jackass smashes a watermelon? edit selling edit i meant "driving on "parkways"" /facepalm Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.