Raptorman Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 So sad... 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
ToneDeaf2012 Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 This is definately sad. I thoroughly enjoyed his newer show "The Finder" as well as all of his movies.
Azagtoth502 Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Ayb_377Ys always liked his work. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Baydestrian Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 R.I.P. MCD 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
ThatGuyWithAJetta Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 That's crazy I was just watch Night at the Roxbury and then I saw this such a great actor so sad to see. !999.5 Volkswagen Jetta 1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15 Powerbass 1500,1
Phototini_xB Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 Really sucks he passed away so young. He was one of my favorite actors, and the finder isn't going to be the same without him. 2012 Scion xB Build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150000-2012-scion-xb-temp-build/
Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 RIP Big Man. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.