I've been on it all night and morning tard. Quit acting like you have a life and get online. Lol. I like it so far. Think I'm 15-20% through. Probably behind to some gamers but I enjoy looking around. It's only my second AC. I had the first one and got so damn bored with it I never played another. I like this one so far. Defiantly better than Dishonored or MOH by far.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I've been on it all night and morning tard. Quit acting like you have a life and get online. Lol. I like it so far. Think I'm 15-20% through. Probably behind to some gamers but I enjoy looking around. It's only my second AC. I had the first one and got so damn bored with it I never played another. I like this one so far. Defiantly better than Dishonored or MOH by far.

Lol,... I don't have a life... Ill give ya that!!..

I had another dentist appointment, and now back to work.

I'm going to trade dishonered back in. It just didn't do it for me. And I'm glad I stayed off of MoH.

I think I'll still hold off, and just get to the Blops release. Just cash in dishonered, & get another head set. Laura and i have out own console,TV, and headset, but,I stepped on a set, and broke the shit outta them the other night. I have it glued to all hell, but, I'll just go get another set. That way were both ready for the 13th.

Good to hear its decent...At least....

Did NO ONE get this at the midnight release?

Can anyone chime in on how awesome it is!?!?!....

I have to think this is up for game of the year ..??.. No??....

Looks epic, and if it's half as good as the ones before it, it should do very well.

Anyone? Maybe I'll go buy it at lunch.

I got it last night, and let me say I can't describe its badassery and enjoyability. AC3>>>>>>>>....>>>>>..>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dishonoed MoH

Lol,... I don't have a life... Ill give ya that!!..

I had another dentist appointment, and now back to work.

I'm going to trade dishonered back in. It just didn't do it for me. And I'm glad I stayed off of MoH.

I think I'll still hold off, and just get to the Blops release. Just cash in dishonered, & get another head set. Laura and i have out own console,TV, and headset, but,I stepped on a set, and broke the shit outta them the other night. I have it glued to all hell, but, I'll just go get another set. That way were both ready for the 13th.

Good to hear its decent...At least....

Get it, even though you're on PS3 get it

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Well. 14 or so hours into the game now, not even half way through the story and I'm hooked. Really don't want to put the controller down. I've stopped to shower, smoke and make food today and that's it. Lol. I wasn't a fan of AC and I really like it so if you like it at all go ahead and pick it up.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

i dont like this one compared to the others. im not to into the storyline thus far im 60 percent in

I get what you're saying here, I do like it though but it's definitely different, but that might not be bad since the first 4 were almost exactly the same, but still really good. I'm not too far into it yet because I've been dealing with my car all day, so tomorrow should be the day I get hooked, so far so good. hate that fuckin cowboys checkers though, ALWAYS draw.....why the fuck can he move the piece anywhere on the board and I can only move it 1 space? total bullshit

Well. 14 or so hours into the game now, not even half way through the story and I'm hooked. Really don't want to put the controller down. I've stopped to shower, smoke and make food today and that's it. Lol. I wasn't a fan of AC and I really like it so if you like it at all go ahead and pick it up.

lucky...............I wanted to get most of the story done today but was otherwise preoccupied

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

i have been seeing the commercial and think its a good game.. i still havent found one that would keep me playing for an hour.. my ps3 hasnt been on for 3 months and about a year before that

Just beat sequence 10. 2 more to go and I've beat the story. Have been spending too much time on side missions and collectibles. Lol. I still like it a lot. Have had 1 glitch where I got stock in the floor and had to reload in around 30 hours of gameplay now probably. Still would recommend it if someone was thinking about it. I get my vita liberation bundle tomorrow so I need to get through this one first.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

got some time on this finally. im digigng it. the cut scenes are way too frequent though. I feel like Im watching an interactive movie or something. Ship stuff is cool as well. definitely takes some getting used to though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I beat the story Friday night. I really liked it. I know I big complaint it r1 being the jump and run button and running into walls or climbing when you don't want to but I only had that problem a few times. Didn't ruin anything for me. Haven't tried the multiplayer at all yet but it looks good.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150