Jump to content

I find you folks funny


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was taking a look at the Vital post ( the one with the monitoring system) and what I find is appalling! For years before Tony D. has come out with these products most of us have been doing things a certain way. Clamping amps and settings gains on our amps a certain way. Now Tony D. has come out with some new products to make setting things more accurate and easier on the audiophile and for that we thank you Tony. But the issue here is all of the users who act like the ways we were doing it before is just blasphemy. Now that these tools are available it seems anyone that try's to set or use a method previous to these tools being released has no clue what they are doing are are ridiculed. But the main fact is that if Tony D was not here posting on this forum or coming out with these products, then the same ones that are BASHING now would still be setting and configuring things like we have in the past. YOU, the same people who jump on any new bandwagon tool that comes out.

In the video that Steve posted with Tony, you were able to see how the "True RMS" multi-meter was way more accurate then the regular multi-meter. How many of you have thrown your regular multi-meter out the window and went and purchased a True RMS meter because according to what (some) of you are saying, since the TRUE RMS meter is more accurate then the regular multi-meter then there shouldn't be a need for a regular multi-meter? I also find it funny that the only information or ammunition that ( some) of you have is only what you see in the video's that Tony D has posted. He could mistaken post something incorrectly but you are so caught up that you will take that to be the truth and defend it!

This post is not for everyone but the ones who want to bash someone for trying to come out with a new product. Saying the new product is worthless when they have no experience to justify their response but with youtube videos. The same ones who want to bash and say that something is inaccurate so the product sucks when in fact they are using tools that are proven in the same video to be inaccurate.

I'm sure all of the THOUSANDS of competitors and bassheads that were doing things before were wrong and you are right. I welcome new products that are here to make life easier and things more accurate but that still doenst mean i can bash the other technology when the fact is i have no clue what the living fuck i am talking about anyway to begin with. Just going by youtube videos and what the hottest product is during that time.

/ end rant

:ninja:

edit: for the record this is not directed at any tools but at the people who are bashing tools when they in fact have no clue wtf they are talking about or just jumping on a damn bandwagon!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

your just mad you been doing it wrong all these years.......

:(

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Thank god. I'm glad someone else finally said it. I just sat back and watched lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

best thread ever

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

I'm just sick and tired of people bashing a product no matter what it may be when the fact is that same person would buy the damn product if it had a different name on it

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

I'm just sick and tired of people bashing a product no matter what it may be when the fact is that same person would buy the damn product if it had a different name on it

:ninja:

You can't bash a product since your car isn't done, like EVER! :drink40:

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

 

‎

Posted

I'm just sick and tired of people bashing a product no matter what it may be when the fact is that same person would buy the damn product if it had a different name on it

:ninja:

You can't bash a product since your car isn't done, like EVER! :drink40:

:(, when I get to the point where I may be a little loud then maybe I will post something. Sad fact is my audiophile skills are lacking in a major way! Bastage!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2804 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...