Mitt Romney pays 13.9 % Tax rate. I pay 26%.

All politicians are in it for themselves... how can I benefit. They give no fucks about others or the citizens their decisions effect.

One thing for you to look into, Romney, as governor, did not take a salary. Now is that being in it for himself.

Also look into Romneys charitable contributions vs Obamas.

The difference is, BOTH those guys should be paying more taxes than me.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

these people are rich because they don't spend every dollar they make. Not a single CEO, CFO etc have said that they promise to hire x-amount of workers if they pay less taxes. It's a lie and fueled by campaign contributions and under the table deals.

The only way for us to climb back out of the mess we are in is to punish US companies that outsource manufacturing jobs to Third World countries to save on overhead then stash their money in tax shelter banks to avoid paying their share of taxes.

these people are rich because they don't spend every dollar they make. Not a single CEO, CFO etc have said that they promise to hire x-amount of workers if they pay less taxes. It's a lie and fueled by campaign contributions and under the table deals.

The only way for us to climb back out of the mess we are in is to punish US companies that outsource manufacturing jobs to Third World countries to save on overhead then stash their money in tax shelter banks to avoid paying their share of taxes.

Or instead of punishing companies they could make it easier to keep production here. The real reason it is so expensive to manufacture here is over-regulation. The government and special interest groups have basically pushed businesses overseas with unrealistic demands.

I have witnessed first hand where a construction site was shut down for months because a Canadian goose made a nest on some hay bales and the migratory bird act kept them from moving the bird.

If they want to be headquartered in the United States they need to follow some rules. Regulation to an extent is a necessary evil that comes Capitalism. Without it people without the means will get fucked. It's simple, the same reason Commies can't keep it together. There is always some who will lie cheat and steal to get what they want and they hide behind so called ideals and have some slick looking candidate say these nonsensical catch phrases and the uneducated spew the same baseless rhetoric without a shred of evidence.

Pay or get out. This isn't a rent free complex, you gotta earn your stay.

Ron paul.

/thread

Best thing in this thread by far.

Or me.

My plan is simple.

*Flat tax of 15% and NO incentives. This goes for everyone, businesses included.

*Legalize weed and tax it.

*Legalize prostitution and tax it.

- -Stop fighting battles you will not win. (this is for the above two items)

*mandate a 3 party(at least 3) system to keep the country less divided.

*Term limits for Congress.

*Bring troops home and use the military to help rebuild our infrastructure which is based off of the 1950s era. (this keeps the economy from having to deal with the huge influx of unemployment from returning military members).

- -this is possible now that we have a huge amount of fair taxable income and less money spent on fighting battles we will never win.

*Spend more tax money on teachers, firefighters, cops, and MILITARY salaries and education. Biggest reason we are the country we are and some of the lowest paid.

Oh and mandatory slap your child for being a dumb fuck day. :ehh:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Ron paul.

/thread

Best thing in this thread by far.

Or me.

My plan is simple.

*Flat tax of 15% and NO incentives. This goes for everyone, businesses included.

*Legalize weed and tax it.

*Legalize prostitution and tax it.

- -Stop fighting battles you will not win. (this is for the above two items)

*mandate a 3 party(at least 3) system to keep the country less divided.

*Term limits for Congress.

*Bring troops home and use the military to help rebuild our infrastructure which is based off of the 1950s era. (this keeps the economy from having to deal with the huge influx of unemployment from returning military members).

- -this is possible now that we have a huge amount of fair taxable income and less money spent on fighting battles we will never win.

*Spend more tax money on teachers, firefighters, cops, and MILITARY salaries and education. Biggest reason we are the country we are and some of the lowest paid.

Oh and mandatory slap your child for being a dumb fuck day. :ehh:

Agreed. 15% sounds great!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

you guys really think making 100k a year is wealthy?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you guys really think making 100k a year is wealthy?

It sure ain't

Archived