Mitt Romney pays 13.9 % Tax rate. I pay 26%.

Let me clarify my previous statement about rich people not just having money handed to them. I'm not talking about trust fund kids and Hollywood type. I'm referring to business men and woman.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Let me clarify my previous statement about rich people not just having money handed to them. I'm not talking about trust fund kids and Hollywood type. I'm referring to business men and woman.

I've always hated that argument when it comes to the upper class, that they "worked" for their money so they deserve it. What about the lower and middle class? Do they not work hard? Or are you trying to say rich people work harder than the rest of society? Your logic is flawed.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Romney only pays 13% on what he actually reports.

He has been found to have a few off shore accounts and tons of other things that are not exactly on the up and up.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

All politicians are in it for themselves... how can I benefit. They give no fucks about others or the citizens their decisions effect.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

The less you make the less you pay, so why wouldn't the equal opposite of that be true as well?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I've always hated that argument when it comes to the upper class, that they "worked" for their money so they deserve it. What about the lower and middle class? Do they not work hard? Or are you trying to say rich people work harder than the rest of society? Your logic is flawed.

No one ever said the middle or lower class doesn't work hard (excluding those living off of and/or taking advantage of the system) but they also made the decision to let themselves be where they are. You can argue all you want about their circumstances putting them where they are but I call bullshit to at least 99% of them. I grew up lower class, my family living off welfare, food stamps, state insurance, and low income housing. I made the decision that I didn't want to live like that and worked hard in high school, gave myself the education I needed outside of school, got a good job, and lived comfortably. I also took what I taught myself and started a few businesses of my own along the way. A few years ago I decided I wanted to head down a new road in life, sold off most of my stuff, packed up what I decided to keep, and moved across the country. I had no plan for work or anything else, just followed my heart. Once I got here I couldn't find work and went from living off almost 6 figures to making my wife's $35K/year work for a family of 7. I put myself in this situation but I'm not crying out that the rich need to take care of me or living off the system. Instead I decided to pursue a degree and once again make something of myself and there's no reason everyone else in this country can't do the same. People need to quit looking for a handout and screaming that the rich owe them. If they don't like where they are they need to get off their ass and do something about it.

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

The less you make the less you pay, so why wouldn't the equal opposite of that be true as well?

It's already that way. If you would quit looking at the percentages and look at the real numbers you would understand this.

This thread is hilarious. Both parties are full of corporate sell-outs, have fun throwing your votes away... No politician is honest about anything, why would they be about taxes? Rules are for the ruled, not the rulers.

I'm gonna hate

No, the number means nothing. The logic for the percentage makes sense for lower income because they little they have is important, so less taxes. The opposite would be true, that then those who make exponentially more would pay a bigger portion of their income. Youre looking at numbers but completely disregarding percentages.

My father averages 170k a year, last year i made 83k....we both agree the more you make the taxes you pay should be proportionate. It doesnt matter if he paid a million dollars in taxes, he still made 10 million.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived