Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

In reaction the the OP, I think that is absolutely ridiculous. One could say they were scared and acted out of reaction, but that's such bullshit let's be honest. Basically they're saying the public doesn't understand that a man 20ft away with a knife can beat 6 cops with guns? Ummm NO. A guy 20 ft away with a knife vs a "trained" professional with a gun isn't even close to a reason for over 40 shots to go into that man. 40/6 is almost 7 shots per gun. Your telling me not one of those cops at some point thought in their head "well shit he's on the ground, I guess I can stop"? Every one of those cops should be tried no matter if he was in the wrong or not.

In reaction to

reminds me of this shooting that happen last year.. the guy did wrong by pulling up the crowbar but cops kept shooting after he was on the floor. you can see the first 2 shots did it why shoot him on the floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6VpvRuvQ8s

I can honestly say the cops were probably intimidated by the guy considering he really didn't look like he gave a flying fuck what was aimed at him. I'm sure when he turned and acted like he was going to swing, the cops acted on reaction and took him down. It was also excessive for the second burst of bullets but not nearly as STUPID as the OP.

WOW.

***2001 GMC 2500HD Regular Cab***

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-2 12 inch Pioneer Step-up Shallow Mounts

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

-Pioneer 6.5 coax in the doors

-Pioneer 4x6 coax in the pillars

-Old School Alpine MRV-F250 for Mids/Highs

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-500+ cubic inch 950hp BBC + 400-650 shot of Nitrous

-Audio coming soon-

reminds me of this shooting that happen last year.. the guy did wrong by pulling up the crowbar but cops kept shooting after he was on the floor. you can see the first 2 shots did it why shoot him on the floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6VpvRuvQ8s

One officer clearly was trying to draw his weapon stumbled backwards other office defended him. Last two shots not so much. He was probably still moving.

Moral of the story? Don't bring a knife to a gun fight, or a weird looking rock climbing ax thing lol.

I can't wait for most people here to be taken at knife point by someone mentally unstable and then still say they want the police to find the nicest way to defuse the situation. You can say what you want, but why should an officer gamble with the threat? If he refuses to calm down, has a knife and moves a step in the wrong direction then boom, finish it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I cannot believe how many people defend the actions of obviously unstable, dangerous to society people, over the actions of the police that have to deal with these pieces of shit on a daily.

Guess what, that's one less motherfucker on the street you gotta worry about robbing or raping one of your loved ones.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The cops should be punished they did use to many bullets. I would think making them pay for the next box of bullets sufficient.

Better they did that then waste our tax dollars. then next thing you know the guy maybe wants a sex reassignment surgery like this bull crap that is all on the tax payers dime.

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-orders-sex-change-mass-murder-convict-165858350.html

Yup, I remember when this happened, back on July 1st. He did have a mental illness and was known by cops for a few run ins, non-violent. This started when he got into a little argument with a covenience store clerk I guess over him not paying for a cup of coffee apparently, then he himself called cops and said "This is Milton Hall and I'm pissed off". Excessive force is clear, 30 shots is overkill especially for somebody with a fucking knife.

Just the other day in Vallejo, CA two men, in their 20's were shot at 30 times by cops when they were in their car at 430am. Circumstances were different but they shot them when the driver attempted to get out of the car and they somehow saw the butt of a gun on his waistband, knew he was hit then one cop ran and jumped on the hood and fired more shots into the car through the windshield. The passenger survived but the driver was killed.

That video above was in Monterey, CA. Also, Orion, I know what you are saying but shooting a person like that in both videos when they merely have a close combat weapon is fucking ridiculous.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Wow I just read some bullshit. Jesse Jackson and some other civil rights activists got involved and had a meeting there, they said if the officers are not fired they will try to get the nation involved to "shut Saginaw down". How the hell are you just gonna shut down a city? Then they are gonna say its a racial thing because The Saginaw police shoot mostly black people... Well think about it, the majority of the city is black so of course most involved are going to be black. Thats like saying NBA refs are racist because they call most fouls on black people. What the fuck...

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived