For you hookah smokers

SnowDrifter

Something about Snow tells me he plays Minecraft.

NO hahaha.

WRO_NG

i play minecraft :twirl:

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

What is this stuff like? Is it better than camel wides and swisher sweets? Here goes the bash/laugh comments. I didn't know those where used for tobacco products well I didn't anyway.

I actually used to smoke some swisher sweets, and blacks(I do at a blue moon, but I quit cigarettes, but not blacks) , so from my experience, I do find it a lot smoother as well, and a lot more smoke as well too. I love going over to my friend's house to smoke up on the hookah from time to time, gives you that great buzz, and music seems to sound a lot better.

120 pack of coals for 4 bucks. Still have to pay for shipping though, so bundle it with some other stuff ;)

They are just like coconaras, as far as I can tell. They just feel like they don't have nearly as good of quality control as the blocks aren't all the same thickness.

They are the flat type of coal, not the cube type, just FYI

http://5starhookah.com/

don tell me you are playing minecraft....in real life

but

did you get your sticks to make a torch??

Something about Snow tells me he plays Minecraft.

Thanks for the great find, linked it to my friend.

I had quit for 6 months but some things came up that caused major stress now back smoking. I need a easier alternative and easy on the lungs while I quit. Use to go through 4 packs of camels a day and two packs of swishers a day so lungs are shot. Been using electronic cigs lately.

Sweet find man. Thanks for posting it up. I have a hookah at home and friends with people at a lounge up here. My hookah is a 1.75l Patron bottle with a press in smaller hookah..off brand nothing special with a larger bowl fitted. I prefer smaller bowls when I'm alone though.

Off your original topic..but what brand tobacco do you guys use//prefer or like?

Lol nice!

x2 for starbuzz. Blue melon is pretty yummy. Or mostly anything by them tastes good.

Al Fakher is good too. But some of their flavors can be pretty 'meh'. Rose is really good though

whenever you need to buy some shisha, I strongly recommend starbuzz blue mist, it's probably one of the best tobacco's you'll ever try, very thick smoke too, great taste.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

small bowls are the shit for when its just you and somebody else.

wind covers are the shit too. SUPER helpful on windy days or if there is a fan blowing in the room.

Make a homade windcover out of foil. Works great but looks like a silver KKK hat.

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

Starbuzz is the shizzzzznit. But if you like trying different flavors al fakher is pretty cheap

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Sweet find man. Thanks for posting it up. I have a hookah at home and friends with people at a lounge up here. My hookah is a 1.75l Patron bottle with a press in smaller hookah..off brand nothing special with a larger bowl fitted. I prefer smaller bowls when I'm alone though.

Off your original topic..but what brand tobacco do you guys use//prefer or like?

Lol nice!

x2 for starbuzz. Blue melon is pretty yummy. Or mostly anything by them tastes good.

Al Fakher is good too. But some of their flavors can be pretty 'meh'. Rose is really good though

Been wanting to try al fakher. I still prefer Fantasia over starbuzz...starbuzz seems to dry for me and doesnt burn as smooth or clowdy in my hookah. When Im out at a lounge starbuzz seems to be great so IDK.

Ordered some of the coals though. Good looking out OP. Gonna buy an even bigger bowl and some shisha for our next party.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived