bighoss' 2006 f150, truck is gutted

shit I'm from OK I can't handle texas. but I try atleast. best thing about riding on the red river.. 6 point is REAL close

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

It's hot as FUCK lately. And crazy thing is, it's "cooler" than most years.

You going to be down both days for Heatwave?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I have mdf, 2x4s and spray foam on the roof over the wall and it is still ripping there too, the deadener is a quick fix for heat wave. I really need to rip the wall out get a new roof skin put on and weld 1/8" steel to the roof. Hell look at magillaru's build, he's running less power and has way less cone area and is still ripping his roof, IMO its the weak point on f150's.

I just figured it was because of my sweet build skills haha

fuck the f150 roof

reason I'm just doing doors and a small substage. if I even keep the truck.

kyle come to heatwave. we can get drunk as fuck

I'm currently looking for another truck for the next build......took a 02 silverado for a test drive today.....I will say this, I definitely like the way my F150 drives compared to the chevy. Still not sure what I want to do though (rebuild the F150 or find a decent build truck).

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

I have mdf, 2x4s and spray foam on the roof over the wall and it is still ripping there too, the deadener is a quick fix for heat wave. I really need to rip the wall out get a new roof skin put on and weld 1/8" steel to the roof. Hell look at magillaru's build, he's running less power and has way less cone area and is still ripping his roof, IMO its the weak point on f150's.

I just figured it was because of my sweet build skills haha

fuck the f150 roof

reason I'm just doing doors and a small substage. if I even keep the truck.

kyle come to heatwave. we can get drunk as fuck

I'm currently looking for another truck for the next build......took a 02 silverado for a test drive today.....I will say this, I definitely like the way my F150 drives compared to the chevy. Still not sure what I want to do though (rebuild the F150 or find a decent build truck).

you'll be louder in the silverado. and you can fit more alts. and transmissions are cheaper lmao.

I'll sell ya a 4wd ccsb lmao. I just either want another car, preferably a Mustang... or fuck me, another 6.0l PowerStroke. regular cab though...already got another crew cab short box 4wd sitting in my yard.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Oh, will be louder for sure. And yes, much less headache with the alt situation. Also, would be without bass much longer if I rebuild the f150 so definitely taking that into consideration! Lol

Also, forgot to mention, the Silverado I drove today was the off-road package compared to my xlt so I guess it's not fair to compare the ride quality haha

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

You try vibraflex?

using some now..

it dont harden the way we hoped it would :(

Mine seems to be doing fine, how'd you apply it?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived