HatersGonnaHate Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 I'm thinking a) He's not a facebook whore like myself and doesn't check it often, or He just doesn't like me lol, or c) Email is the best way to get ahold of him. Optimal design would be subs up, port back, but since you're gonna be fucked on space, only thing you can do is try, and try again. Good luck Ken. Will be tuned in for pics and progress for sure My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
n8ball2013 Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Its not nearly as big as you are hoping for ken. I looked at a bagged one awhile back THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted September 11, 2012 Report Posted September 11, 2012 Speaking of which??.. any pics or info ??? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted September 11, 2012 Author Report Posted September 11, 2012 Never got there today. Started on homework and it ended up being a bit more involved than I thought it would. I really don't think the car has the room I need anyway. So, unfortunately, I will be doing a burb subs up port back, or a wall if I can find a sedan with enough room in the back seat for 4 18's. There is a Cadillac Deville for fairly cheap local to me, need to measure it though. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted September 11, 2012 Report Posted September 11, 2012 damn...... I feel your pain dude.... Were "lookin" as we speak....... Best luck bro.. really..... and please keep us informed on some stuff........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Blue Posted September 11, 2012 Report Posted September 11, 2012 Let me know, I'm itching to help on the build. Maybe find yourself a blazer or explorer ken. Should be able to fit 4 18's in there walled off, granted with no back seats though. That is what the mini is for formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
fox_racin4 Posted September 12, 2012 Report Posted September 12, 2012 i got to see singers wagon in person as hes taking it apart now.. he cant get the shell of the box out becasue he built it so strong lol he didnt even use all the space in the rear of his car for that box... he is a VERY smart guy... if you need 4th order help.. go to him!! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.