Got To See A Gang Fight In Chico, Ca Tonite

I know it's probably worse in LA, but Milaukee is up there, plus there's different gangs depending on where you go, LA probably has alot more of MS-13's and Latin Kings than Crips and Bloods, but besides all of that, I think gang violence in the USA is at an all time high, it's getting out of hand.

I know it's probably worse in LA, but Milaukee is up there, plus there's different gangs depending on where you go, LA probably has alot more of MS-13's and Latin Kings than Crips and Bloods, but besides all of that, I think gang violence in the USA is at an all time high, it's getting out of hand.

i dont think so on the comment of blods and crips, theres an assload. what most people dont realise is the fact of how segregated LA is, theres a whole portion of the city that is stuffed full of each gang

5 years ago, LA was the hotspot for the red vs. blue. Not sure about today. FL is pretty straight as far as gangs because it's mostly just small city gangs that contain highschool kids that go to rich schools but they don't fit in because they choose not to. ATL is the scariest place I've been to because I'm not sure if there was any actual gangs or if it was just a bunch of people who like to shoot, kill, beat up old people...

New project in the works ;)

Every year i go to San Jose Cinco Demayo cruise (not that I have a car to cruise in- the sidelines are fun)

But it never fails, go home with only like 4hrs of watching rides, the cruise is canceled due to killings, and gang fights, robberies, and car jacking. Last Cinco De Mayo, itwas pretty crazy, I have a thread on it on these forums somewhere. Some guy with blood all over him, was asking if I wanted to buy a Ipod, and was telling me how he just shanked a korean for it, I didnt want to get on his bad side, so we just talked for a minute, since he was drunk anyways, and acting like he just broke out of jail, I eventually said, "those guys over there in the white escalade, man I would ask them since they are bumpin"

a couple before that, only like 10mins max there was like a 5 on 5 gang fight in the middle of King Rd, and about 10 mins before that some shots were fired, so in about a 30-45min time frame chillin on the side lines, I was like, Okay, lets go (had kids and the gf with me)

only 4 more months Yeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Every year i go to San Jose Cinco Demayo cruise (not that I have a car to cruise in- the sidelines are fun)

But it never fails, go home with only like 4hrs of watching rides, the cruise is canceled due to killings, and gang fights, robberies, and car jacking. Last Cinco De Mayo, itwas pretty crazy, I have a thread on it on these forums somewhere. Some guy with blood all over him, was asking if I wanted to buy a Ipod, and was telling me how he just shanked a korean for it, I didnt want to get on his bad side, so we just talked for a minute, since he was drunk anyways, and acting like he just broke out of jail, I eventually said, "those guys over there in the white escalade, man I would ask them since they are bumpin"

a couple before that, only like 10mins max there was like a 5 on 5 gang fight in the middle of King Rd, and about 10 mins before that some shots were fired, so in about a 30-45min time frame chillin on the side lines, I was like, Okay, lets go (had kids and the gf with me)

only 4 more months Yeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

King rd sounds formiliar.

Is this South San ho?

The only places I use to hang out at is by Tuly Rd - Lion Plaza where the asians are at -.-

I thought things cooled down in san ho. Gangs still going? Any news on the Oak Grove High school area? It use to be pretty safe area in late mid 90's.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Did you shat yourself when they started looking at you because you had that red jacket on? -.-

Good thing you were with your white friends. Who knew what would have happened eh?

naww.. i wear notheing but red anwyay.. i am not really worried about it.. i was born and raised here in NOR CAL. So I was raised around all the hispanic gangs, and i have a huge amount of friends that are norte. I just a white boy.. i dont take anyside.. I dont wear any blue, unless i am out working, and gonna get all dirty.. but all my nice shirts are white or red.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

MS is actually the Salvadorian verion of surenos, they seem to be taking over everything according discovery channel

King Rd is in East San Jose, last I went there, they were being taking over by 13 to, but I dunno bout MS13

San Jose has always been notorius for 14/Nortenos, but now also Samoan crips seem to be comfortably controling ESSJ last Cinco Demayo, wich confused the hell out of me- I was like whoaa, these guys are insane

looked up ms13 really fast, heres what I got

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Salvatrucha

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived