well one of the things that we tried before going to surgery is PT. And i did that 3 times a week for 2 month. So i have been doing some of the things that i learned there. but im not going to PT right now.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

he probably did but i did NOT want to see that shit. lol.. yeah they dont have me doing any rehab profesionally. I was told to move at my own pace when it comes to walking, bending stretching. etc. I just really wanna get back on the court. I havent played basketball in like 6 months because of all of these methods we have been trying.

i specifically asked my surgeon to take a picture and send it to me, ill post it soon >:D

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

he probably did but i did NOT want to see that shit. lol.. yeah they dont have me doing any rehab profesionally. I was told to move at my own pace when it comes to walking, bending stretching. etc. I just really wanna get back on the court. I havent played basketball in like 6 months because of all of these methods we have been trying.

that is crazy. get some PT.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

its only been a few days and im walking... well limping. im getting a little more movement everyday.

Its funny. Back when i did do PT, before the surgery, the stretches and leg lifts werent THAT hard to do... But now... i cant even do them. Im trying and i cant do 1 or 2 leg lifts when i was doing 2 or 3 sets of 20. This shit sucks.

@MrSkippyJ i did PT before surgery, cuz the doctor was trying as many things as he could before resorting to surgery. And im trying to use those stretches and leg lifts and band exercises now that i need them.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

Dang Cody!?! why did u have it removed?

and mine was on friday too. How you holding up?

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

I tore it back in June. Reahb wasnt working so I had to have it taken out. It was the tendon that they take out and use to replace your ACL, so I guess I didnt need it anyway. I am actaully pretty good. I can walk, its just slow. I am able to do more and more each day with less pain. I should be pretty much pain free after 2 weeks and 100% after 12 weeks.

Archived