4th order flat wall, 8 15s!

Here is my old build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/151405-12-lvl-3-m2-15s-w-lvl-4-coils/ New build Im gonna clean up the batteries and make a new buss bar and a nicer looking way of sitting them there. Also running different amps and subs. I will also start fiberglassing the front end and probably building a new stronger dash.

Any idea of what box specs will be? Sealed/ported roughly? Looks good

Yeah I do, Im not sure what subs Im going with yet so I wont be figuring exact size till I figure exact woofers. It will be over well over a 4:1 ratio. Going for some wins in heavyweight. A 158.2 average on my last build wasn't going to cut it. I was going to just upgrade the 12 subs and amps but decided I wanted to try a flat wall 4th order.

your old build was pretty sick. can wait to see what you do next

have you got your lazy ass in their and sanded yet? Its blaze btw.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived