iPhone 5 Release 9/12/12

ill keep using my droid 2 and laugh at people going from iphone 4's to 5's then in 1 year getting their iphone 6s. i dont get why people have to have the "cool new thing" all the time. It's like at my campus with about 40k students, it seems like 39k have iphone 4s.

honestly I dont have to keep getting the cool new thing. it's just my upgrade time is here on my contract and my phone is taking a shit, so it seemed to be a perfect time to try something new. I only upgrade my phone when my contract allows me to do so every two years lol...

dont get butthurt, i wasnt aiming it at you or anyone on the forum, but the general public needs the new shiny hip happenin thing that comes out, and in this case an iphone 5

edit: and focalrock4life, i think there are some 24hr mickey D's open where you can get a wamburger and some french cries.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

To what Chevyboy said about those who have to go get the newest thing out, I'm the same way. I don't get why people have to go buy the newest and all. I mean look at the 4 to the 4S. Like one thing changed for that phone. But yet how many threw their 4 out and got the 4S? Stupid. I can see if your going to upgrade because it's been 2 years or whatnot, but that's dumb..

And like me, I want the Iphone 5. But just because I'm using a pre-paid pos. Like this phone was never the trend. 0 apps, 0 functions. It's basically for phone calls and texting and CRAP pics. So for people like me, that makes sense to get the Iphone 5, although I won't until probably dec or even later. No cash flow...

Sheena = pedobear

atlest its the same price if you get a new contract lol wonder how much it would be at retail

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Think they were saying about $620. $620 without a contract or anything. $200 with a new 2 yr contract. Read some article somewhere saying that all the carriers pay for it up front as they buy the $620 phone from Apple (although doesn't cost them that much to buy it), and only get $200 of it back from you up front. They make the rest of the money during the life of your contract. Read that on CNN or somethin.

Sheena = pedobear

ill keep using my droid 2 and laugh at people going from iphone 4's to 5's then in 1 year getting their iphone 6s. i dont get why people have to have the "cool new thing" all the time. It's like at my campus with about 40k students, it seems like 39k have iphone 4s.

honestly I dont have to keep getting the cool new thing. it's just my upgrade time is here on my contract and my phone is taking a shit, so it seemed to be a perfect time to try something new. I only upgrade my phone when my contract allows me to do so every two years lol...

dont get butthurt, i wasnt aiming it at you or anyone on the forum, but the general public needs the new shiny hip happenin thing that comes out, and in this case an iphone 5

edit: and focalrock4life, i think there are some 24hr mickey D's open where you can get a wamburger and some french cries.

whoa. I wasn't aiming at you either lol just making a statement.

I got 11 guests..."1 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users" Lol. But I think that passbook will be an evolution thing. At first, won't do a whole lot, but it'll be upgraded and able to do more and more. So maybe tickets for trains and such now but in the future, maybe it'd be stubhub or something like that?

Sheena = pedobear

Archived