RooTxBeeR Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Ok, so I have been looking at new products and have questions. The products are Fi, so I went to Fi's forum to ask them, since Fi didn't have one here. I was simply asking what box size would they recommend for 2 Fi SSD 12's running off a DD M2b. I got a reply telling me I am not making a budget and wasting money. But here is a pic of the end of the convo, this happening made me really happy that I am on this place an no where else. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Raptorman Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Dat resolution. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
conceptM Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Ow yeah, over here nobody is even wondering why you would put twice the rated power to a woofer... instead only Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4" Amp: Audison VRX 6.420 HU: Sony CDX-C90R
BobbyG2 Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Careful Sean, don't use too much logic in your attempts to help, he may run off to another forum and complain about us because we did not hand him what he wanted to hear. L O L *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Torres Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Ow yeah, over here nobody is even wondering why you would put twice the rated power to a woofer... instead only do not speak for everyone when you say this
ToNasty Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Every forum has dooshbags though. And there all the same. They know more than you do and your a dumb fuck. I have yet to really run into one of those here though which is nice ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
BobbyG2 Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 ^ Because here the douchebags are put in their place *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
ToNasty Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Seems like it. I have seen the occasional person that askes the dumbest question they possibly can and deserve a little bit of that but it has never gotten to the point were its bad ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kevin M Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Good old M5. He has a special and unique gift for getting under people's skin. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
RooTxBeeR Posted September 17, 2012 Author Report Posted September 17, 2012 Good old M5. He has a special and unique gift for getting under people's skin. Lol, I see hes got a crap ton of posts, and the fact that he is someone on that forum just saddens me. Things like that will push people away from a company and a product. Someone is looking for answers on a companies products, so they turn to there forum, to get trolled to all hell. Oh well lol, each reply just made me go "lolwut" On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.