matt402 Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 SOME MIGHT NEED GOOGLE TRANSLATOR FOR THIS...
SR20DAZE Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 SOME MIGHT NEED GOOGLE TRANSLATOR FOR THIS... Bahahahahaha. I dont think jorge can understand reading spanish even tho he can speak it. Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
jg23 Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 Lmao I had to google the second part lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
armykyle1 Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 erik courtney's ram mega cab: I gotta ask, even though I love mega cabs. But how the fuck? My next meme I don't always get drunk. But when I do. I troll SMD TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
RCP Audio Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
BobbyG2 Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
BobbyG2 Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Omega5002 Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 I never posted my Facebook info, but I've got at least 17 friend requests from the assholes in this thread lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.