Omega5002 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 One can always run Sundown with DC 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
IBleedMusick Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 You had to go there didn't you LoL.Now all the followers of Sundown are pissed!!! I follow Sundown, I'm not pissed. To each his own everyone has their preference but lets refrain from turning this into a pissing match. Leave the brands out of it the last thing we need is for the easily butt hurt nuthuggers to get offended and start a war of the brands. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
bre2ts Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 my bad guys Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 my bad guys Adam is already here... . . . . . . . . . . . . Nevermind, wrong kind of nut hugger. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
bcpballer64 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 my bad guys Adam is already here... . . . . . . . . . . . . Nevermind, wrong kind of nut hugger. Lol good shit "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Dickheads. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
IBleedMusick Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Dickheads. Wrong thread Adam you want to post that in the What You're Eating On Thread 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
C-Fizzy Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.