SnowDrifter Posted October 6, 2012 Report Posted October 6, 2012 Show off. Where in the heck is Adam at? Probably off licking his wounds... Err.. Uhh... I mean asshole after what happened Wednesday ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
dog24fret Posted October 6, 2012 Report Posted October 6, 2012 Show off. Where in the heck is Adam at? Probably off licking his wounds... Err.. Uhh... I mean asshole after what happened Wednesday Hope it was in fun from the meme post I seen. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 6, 2012 Report Posted October 6, 2012 I'm still here. Just spectating, not posting much till I get back home Tuesday. Took a trip up to Ohio for my fathers memorial ceremony and to help pack up the house and move my mom out of the house and bring her back down south with us. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted October 6, 2012 Report Posted October 6, 2012 I'm still here. Just spectating, not posting much till I get back home Tuesday. Took a trip up to Ohio for my fathers memorial ceremony and to help pack up the house and move my mom out of the house and bring her back down south with us. Sorry to hear that sir. Hope everyone is doing well. As well as yall can and have a safe trip home. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
KillaCam Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 I'm gonna keep that in there, I think it looks pretty bitchin'. Be jealous lol. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
jg23 Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 What is it lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.