Jump to content

**Official SMD Meme Thread**


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yea it's really him, and I wouldn't consider it "being nice", I'd consider it giving everyone else a fair shot at blowing Fizzy up lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

waddayamean "What If"?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Fuck you guys lol

Bitches love guys in onesies.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1995 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...