Quiet Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
zxsonnyxz Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Just watched the latest post tingy Edit: He tried to make "for sale" threads, got told to read the rules, and now all theese posts? I'm not gonna say anything but; orly? STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
SnowDrifter Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 I even gave it an extra day... Ya know, in case the apocalypse was running behind. But nope... ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
boom50cal Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Just watched the latest post tingy Edit: He tried to make "for sale" threads, got told to read the rules, and now all theese posts? I'm not gonna say anything but; orly? We couldn't even piss him off I was hoping for another 412cvx incident... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
boom50cal Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Sorry for double posting but this wont fit in a meme. JP has 26's on his Tahoe, it only has 2 seats. 26/2=13. 13 IS HIS FAVORITE AGE OF UNDERAGE GIRLS! I felt this was meme thread worthy. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
SnowDrifter Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 I think this applies to most of us here ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Quiet Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Lol just got wifey a deh-p9400bh for Xmas... broke down and cracked open the manual to figure out how to set presets... then i was like fuckme that's simple. Smh 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Truconcept Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
zxsonnyxz Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.