HatersGonnaHate Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I think it was the fact that this thread got taken seriously. For once. That was the mood kill. I need more ammo for Roscoe. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Lbox88 Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I want another 412 mega meltdown over a joke and shotty workmanship/design. UBL | Build Log
boom50cal Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 Even though it's a TBI truck.. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Rockford96 Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 ^ thatd awesome My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
purplesyrup Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 /\ /\ just submitted this to tosh.0 , he will appreciate being included in this ROFL
SnowDrifter Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 'Tha hell did I just read? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 I'm just upset about the misuse of the memes lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.