HatersGonnaHate Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 ok good. because I was about to take all the pictures cody took from photobucket and rape you. Figuratively? or My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
n8ball2013 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 You're not my type. While you're soft and supple like a lady you don't take good enough care of yourself and your hands are rough. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Every 1 post I get, you get about 5 haha. I do not in fact want to play that game, so I will bow down and change the scoreboard now You love being on your knees dont you. Dammit why not just bend over and take it LOL I'm smarter than that. I admit defeat and realized that My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
C-Fizzy Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 L O FUCKING L under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
IBleedMusick Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 You're not my type. While you're soft and supple like a lady you don't take good enough care of yourself and your hands are rough. Ouch that's just mean. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 You're not my type. While you're soft and supple like a lady you don't take good enough care of yourself and your hands are rough. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
pa-pa-platypus Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Every 1 post I get, you get about 5 haha. I do not in fact want to play that game, so I will bow down and change the scoreboard now You love being on your knees dont you. Dammit why not just bend over and take it LOL I'm smarter than that. I admit defeat and realized that
C-Fizzy Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.