Second Skin Audio

VVME 12" ebay mystery subs 120.00 for 2 ?

detroitdb

<p>

lol why is somebody impressed that these woofers didn't bottom out while free airing? thats literally the easiest fucking thing to accomplish

The reasoning behind this is because I've seen many cheap poorly designed woofers, and some expensive that reach they're mechanical limits easily because of a shitty design. For example a sub designed with longer excursion parts with a motor lacking the internal area to support those parts that can move to far, allowing the vc to bottom out easily on lower tones, leaving you with the only option to play only higher hz music if you want it to keep playing. I have seen some shitty shit in my day.

XS-power1.jpg

i like how my statement was ignored hmmmmmm........

im going out on a limb and say your talking about me. first off i have never been a member here. i always came here and looked around for a long time. i always been a fan of steve an all he`s doing. i used to own a forum and we could tell when somone banned rejoined the forum by there isp/location/ip address. i am located in va so believe what u want. i didnt come here to start trouble. every forum that asked how the vvme sub are i have joined and posted videos of my setup because i got them out of curiosity and was impressed with the outcome. then to accuse me of being banned before is just not a good way to welcome somone to a forum. people have mentioned on other forums you will get blasted on the smd forum for even running those subs. well guess they was right. im done with this thread.

I didnt mention who it was because they know who they are. Hows this. Its not you

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

No ones blasting these subs. Blasting idiots who think they're gold because they're $30. Or because they're so much cheaper you can just outcone anyone with better quality. Don't delude yourself. There's a reason why these subs cost $60 a piece and the seller still make money...they're cheap as shit. No ones talking about sales price, I'm talking about parts, build, and R&D. You love them? Who cares. But don't come in and expect people to blow the D because they're $60 a piece. You got your build, everyone else has theirs. Because SMD is the only forum that has favorites. If you've "owned" a forum you would know that thought process is about as useless as it gets.

I hope everyone who buys one stays happy. I will stick with what I love REGARDLESS of the price.

here again you make it seam like i came in here and said hey!!!!!!! vvme is the best and it will out do all other speakers or they are gold. noooooooooooooo. i simply posted videos of what i had for people wondering how they perform. nothing more nothing less. the most exciting thing is they perform so well for me i know if i replaced them with something like obsidian,orion,dc,fi,skar,nvx,dd i would be even more impressed.

im waiting to see if he will admit hes been outed. or she as his profile claims.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im waiting to see if he will admit hes been outed. or she as his profile claims.

Ooh Ooh I know who it is I KNOW WHO IT IS :popcorn:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

C'mon it's a new year :)

:(

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

No ones blasting these subs. Blasting idiots who think they're gold because they're $30. Or because they're so much cheaper you can just outcone anyone with better quality. Don't delude yourself. There's a reason why these subs cost $60 a piece and the seller still make money...they're cheap as shit. No ones talking about sales price, I'm talking about parts, build, and R&D. You love them? Who cares. But don't come in and expect people to blow the D because they're $60 a piece. You got your build, everyone else has theirs. Because SMD is the only forum that has favorites. If you've "owned" a forum you would know that thought process is about as useless as it gets.

I hope everyone who buys one stays happy. I will stick with what I love REGARDLESS of the price.

here again you make it seam like i came in here and said hey!!!!!!! vvme is the best and it will out do all other speakers or they are gold. noooooooooooooo. i simply posted videos of what i had for people wondering how they perform. nothing more nothing less. the most exciting thing is they perform so well for me i know if i replaced them with something like obsidian,orion,dc,fi,skar,nvx,dd i would be even more impressed.

You can't be this stupid. You are not the ONLY one in this thread my post pertains to. If you've been reading anything you would know what applies to you and what doesn't.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived