Second Skin Audio

VVME 12" ebay mystery subs 120.00 for 2 ?

detroitdb

C'mon it's a new year :)

:(

:ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

These subs blow /thread

you're not doing a 153 /stfu

and your not giving it 3100 rms /lies

1.mine hasnt blown, 2.i stated if i added 2 more and another dtr3400 amp i PROBAbly could hit a 153 3 i am giving it 3100 rms research the ss dtr3400 amp its underrated and does 3400 at .5 ohm. when i clamped the amp i got 75.6 volts and 42.2 amp so that equals 3190.2 watts rms. TeamHT and n8tball im sorry i went back and read from the beginning i did miss some post. my apologies

These subs blow /thread

1.mine hasnt blown, 2.i stated if i added 2 more and another dtr3400 amp i PROBAbly could hit a 153 3 i am giving it 3100 rms research the ss dtr3400 amp its underrated and does 3400 at .5 ohm. when i clamped the amp i got 75.6 volts and 42.2 amp so that equals 3190.2 watts rms. TeamHT and n8tball im sorry i went back and read from the beginning i did miss some post. my apologies

:clapping: it hasnt blown

and how do you come up with these TL numbers? Please share..

This thread still going?!

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

These subs blow /thread

i got measured at a import meet at piedmont drag way. you could drag race. then sound comp measured with tl. i didnt know at the time but apparantly 150 is a great number. i just recently got back into sound systems. one big thing i didnt know that i know now is dont throw a number out like that without a video lmao. my mistake. i am in the market for my own tl though. then i will have rms meter,dd1,cc1,tl, for my area. tl is all i need so im currently looking for one. you best believe i will post a vid after i get my tl or access to one

These subs blow /thread

i got measured at a import meet at piedmont drag way. you could drag race. then sound comp measured with tl. i didnt know at the time but apparantly 150 is a great number. i just recently got back into sound systems. one big thing i didnt know that i know now is dont throw a number out like that without a video lmao. my mistake. i am in the market for my own tl though. then i will have rms meter,dd1,cc1,tl, for my area. tl is all i need so im currently looking for one. you best believe i will post a vid after i get my tl or access to one

call around to some audio shops they may have one

XS-power1.jpg

These subs blow /thread

Where are you living? I like in south OKC and went to IFO this year

Archived