Jump to content

Jack Links Jerky info


Recommended Posts

Posted

Today my girl and I bought 2 packages of Jack links jerky and upon opening them found mold growing... It may have been a coincidence but I jus figured i would give everyone a heads up... Check the jerky before ya eat it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Did you sniff it? I don't know why but even when I can tell something is spoiled I still sniff it knowing I'm not going to like the smell lol. There is an attorney in my firm who's brother makes his own Jerky. It's all spicy but it is delicious, his ghost pepper jerky will knock you on your ass.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

Did you sniff it? I don't know why but even when I can tell something is spoiled I still sniff it knowing I'm not going to like the smell lol. There is an attorney in my firm who's brother makes his own Jerky. It's all spicy but it is delicious, his ghost pepper jerky will knock you on your ass.

If it don't kill you first lol.
Posted

All other teriyaki jerkys can suck on my thang.

2954_1.jpg

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

There all from the same build house... uh oh.. wrong thread

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8972 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...