Monday Night Football!! GB at Seattle

Waaaaaahhhhh. Boo hoo-hoo, the refs. Easy to point at the last play of the game, but if we want to talk all day about one blown call, then we gotta talk about the others. GB wouldn't have even had their only touchdown of the game if they weren't GIVEN the spot on 3rd and 1 by the refs, and if Cam Chancellor didn't get called for a bullshit pass interference call. The Seahawks DOMINATED GB the entire game, with the exception of one drive in the second half. The better team won the game, period. Maybe that one call was bad, but I watched the entire game and there were plenty of bad calls on both sides. GB should have had 9 points, not 12. Refs fucked the Seahawks there. And if GB had 9, Seahhawks would have had an easy field goal kick for the game winner. Done deal.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

you can try to defend it any way you want. if it was the seahawks that lost the game you'd be mad as hell.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

okay.. they're was clearly an interception to where the seahawks shouldent of even had the ball to do that last drive.. but nope of course they're was a holding call. the ref's just didnt want GB to win. im personally not a team of either teams. i got my love for them Texans, hell yeah

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

you can try to defend it any way you want. if it was the seahawks that lost the game you'd be mad as hell.

Yes, would be mad. Let's forget that play for a second. GB should have never had 12 points to start with. That's my point. GB was the beneficiary of several bad calls that changed the scoring and scope of the game long BEFORE the last drive. And do some historical research on bad calls against the Seahawks and you'll see we are the victims of bad calls more than any other team, consistently.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

no one likes the victim card. or the race card. or any of that stuff. There comes a time when you have to take off the rose colored glasses and accept what happened. not try to justify the ending because of what happened previously. i could care less if oyu feel seattle has been victimized far more than any other team in the history. in your own words maybe they shouldnt allow the refs to be a factor in the game.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

everybody knows the call was blown.. even the nfl which just made their statement

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/25/monday-night-football-ending-brings-more-heat-to-replacement-refs/?hpt=hp_c1

lucky ref calls are irreversible

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Waaaaaahhhhh. Boo hoo-hoo, the refs. Easy to point at the last play of the game, but if we want to talk all day about one blown call, then we gotta talk about the others. GB wouldn't have even had their only touchdown of the game if they weren't GIVEN the spot on 3rd and 1 by the refs, and if Cam Chancellor didn't get called for a bullshit pass interference call. The Seahawks DOMINATED GB the entire game, with the exception of one drive in the second half. The better team won the game, period. Maybe that one call was bad, but I watched the entire game and there were plenty of bad calls on both sides. GB should have had 9 points, not 12. Refs fucked the Seahawks there. And if GB had 9, Seahhawks would have had an easy field goal kick for the game winner. Done deal.

obviously you didnt see that game completely. though the Seahawks did Dominate the first half they did not and i repeat DID NOT do a damn thing in the second half. the only reason they had the winning scoring drive was due the fact of penalties, some fair call some not. if it wasnt for the penalties the seahawks wouldn't even have a yard in the second half. so before you go and say they dominated the game please watch it again and you will see it BS. 30 minutes of football is not the entire game. you are a Seattle fan so i give you that you want to defend your team but dont come here that it was the correct call when it wasnt. you are lying to us here and we know and every Pro annalist know that that was a bad call even retired refs are saying it. so please dont comment about it being a good call when there is proof it wasnt

I saw the highlights and yeah there were terrible calls both ways the entire game. Same shit happened with my Niners the other day a few bullshit calls against and then the whole Timeout/Challenges fiasco that worked for us but we still ended up losing the game. Of course will admit our D was not as good as it has been and we weren't making offensive plays but still there were a few critical calls that were bullshit which for sure whould have changed up the outcome.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I've seen that play too many times in the past day and saying this as a neutral party... I'm not really seeing the bs call. I mean I see how Tate pushed Shields so offensive pass interference but that's almost never called when it's a play like that in that situation. Jennings and Tate both go up, Jennings has more of a grip on it and Tate gets his hand on it at almost the exact same time. Now Tate had one hand while Jennings had two, but Tate does never lose possession. It's not like he lets go and then grips it again. He does maintain possession. I wouldn't say it's as secure of a possession as Jennings but still is possession since a catch does NOT have to be with 2 hands. So from a person who honestly don't care who won as both teams can suck it in my opinion, looked like a good call.

I think the problem was just one said good and one said no good. But, in the end, should've been good in my opinion since the pass interference wasn't called and never truly is.

And everyone can blame saying it's the refs. They aren't the normal refs so they're not used to it. While that is true, what would've truly happened if the real refs were there? Sure they had that one retired ref say in his opinion it was an interception, and everyone from Lebron to whomever can say it's a disgrace, but how would the 3 refs have called it if the refs weren't in a lockout? We'll never know but probably the same. It's just SUCH a hot topic because it's replacement refs.

But I like Rodgers and everyone saying "It's fine that we lost but they're robbing the fans who pay good money to come to the games or pay their tv bill to stay current with their teams." What about you guys last year in the lockout? Ain't gonna play until you get paid? Screw the fans? Gotcha. No matter what, the American public will continue to watch. We may call bs on things such as that play or all the missed calls or whatnot but... we'll still watch.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived