Comfortable Work Shoes

I know some of the people on here are bigger guys, and I know all of us are working men. And I am sure that more than a couple of us have to have some sore ass feet at the end of the day.

So do any of you have some awesome shoes you have found that are both comfortable and durable? I have tried nikes (never again),

I had a pair of asics that were comfortable at first but broke down insanely quickly. My most recent pair were a pair of Converse Police issue oxfords, that while they were comfortable, I wore them out in a month and a half.

So ya does anyone have any others?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

what style of work? (indoor, outdoor, has to fit a certain uniform or dress code, formal, etc)

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

http://www.footsmart...69104955cc6f84d

On my 3rd or 4th pair of these, and I'm on my feet all day every day. Love them.

No shit, those are what i had. They just broke down way to fast for me.

what style of work? (indoor, outdoor, has to fit a certain uniform or dress code, formal, etc)

No particular color or requirement, I work at walmart so mostly concrete, some grass, freezer floors, need traction to pull 2 ton salt pallets. I mostly wear shorts so low shoes are better but I would wear long pants for comfortable boots, plus its getting colder so I might start wearing pants anyway

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I have had good luck with New Balance shoes and wolverine work boots. My Red wings are going in the trash, I have tried wearing them so many times and got them fairly beat up, but every day I wear them I can barely walk at the end of the day my feet are screaming so bad.

Just make sure if you try a pair of new balance, get the higher number ones like the 5-600+ series.

if you can afford them look into redwing boots. Not cheap but well worth the money. Plus the boot will last for years

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I have had good luck with New Balance shoes and wolverine work boots. My Red wings are going in the trash, I have tried wearing them so many times and got them fairly beat up, but every day I wear them I can barely walk at the end of the day my feet are screaming so bad.

Just make sure if you try a pair of new balance, get the higher number ones like the 5-600+ series.

I will check out the new balance, I have heard they are very comfortable, but how would they hold up in a work environment? Did your red wings always hurt your feet? or just towards the end of the lifespan?

if you can afford them look into redwing boots. Not cheap but well worth the money. Plus the boot will last for years

I will check them out but I wish I could like rent them to try them for a while before I make that kind of investment lol.

My red wings would make my feet ache every day after the first 6 hours of a shift, when brand new up until now. After a 12 hour shift, my dogs were just a screaming. I used to use my new balance shoes at school and work in telecommunications, was on my feet and walking several miles a day. Would usually hold up at least 6 months to a year even through the summer and snow.

I wear puma's with the best gel insert i could buy, and my feet never hurt and im constantly on them all day long even 14 hour days they dont hurt. They have always been the most comfortable shoes to me, i never can change to different types of shoes cause of the comfortableness.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived