SMFH - Todays Youth

that is just sick, the youth know way to much, my little step sister told me a girl in her grade had sex already and she's 12! like wtf?

what makes me sick even more is she used scissors to get the baby out, like really? there is something seriously wrong with this girl

if the dumb bitch dident know what to do with the baby they why the fuck dident she put it up for adoption.theres people out there that cant have kids that want them.this makes me sick

I think because she was scared of her parents' reactions and she was trying to hide everything. Parents need to be more open with their kids so when shit like this happens the kid don't do everything they can trying to hide it. Or better yet, raise your kids not to be a half retarded slut.

That would be a main part of the issue there.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

insane ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

watch this video and you will see what im talking about. most abused kids are heartless and wont think abut hurting other and make them feel the pain they feel. this video could be disturbing. cant believe there is sick people that would hurt kids

Think the writers for Dexter watched this documentary...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Just so sad! Could have been prevented

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived