College student beaten to death by boyfriend

SUNY Brockport is only 30 minutes from my house, I have a bunch of friends that go there. This is crazy, what is wrong with people!?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suny-college-student-beaten-death-boyfriend-custody-article-1.1171548

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

this is why i avoid watching tv/news

its hard to avoid it when its so close tho

there was a murder/arson a few days ago a block away from where i use to live (last year)

people can be so evil

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

this is why i avoid watching tv/news

its hard to avoid it when its so close tho

there was a murder/arson a few days ago a block away from where i use to live (last year)

people can be so evil

I hear you, it hits home more when you know the place. I didn't hear about it right away, my girlfriend told me, she goes to SUNY Alfred (where I went but she has a year left), because most SUNY campus's are basically freaking out now. She said they are on more patrol now. I'm worried about walking on campus with her and jokingly pushing each other (like we normally do) and getting cuffed by a cop until he figures out what is going on BC there are people like this f'stick!

Put that fucker in a room with a bunch of real men. I will volunteer. And lets see how long he lasts. It would feel so good to kill a low likfe fucker like that. Same as anyone who hurts animals. I could beat them with a bat and sleep like a baby that night. People piss me off.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i think they should put his fists in blenders, see how fun it is for him. then ask if he will do it again, then put him in prison for the rest of his life....

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Put that fucker in a room with a bunch of real men. I will volunteer. And lets see how long he lasts. It would feel so good to kill a low likfe fucker like that. Same as anyone who hurts animals. I could beat them with a bat and sleep like a baby that night. People piss me off.

I'd give you the key if I had it. My dad is a Corrections Officer so he has to deal with f'd up people every day, one thing he does say is that men who hurt a woman and/or a child, are hated by most inmates. They get f'd up bad. And the officers let it go for a while.

This last weekend, I saw a post from someone I used to go to school with on my newsfeed on Facebook that said "Holy crap! They found a body in the ditch by Campus High!"...

Well, yesterday our insurance agent (who is also my mother's best friend) called and told my mom that the person they found was actually the woman who had babysat me and my best friend when we were little. She suffered blunt force trauma to the head and the asshole dumped her off on the side of the road. Some people just make me irate, my best friend is still, literally, sick on her stomach after this ordeal. The 5-0 did catch him, and he is locked up on first degree murder charges. My cousin works in the Sedgwick County jail as a detaining officer and locked his sorry ass away. Some people just make me sick.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Archived