Not sure which presidential candidate to pick?

If you need a quiz to help make your decision, you probably shouldn't be voting.

Lolololol do you have any idea how many people died so you can vote?

I dont care if you vote without looking. There is no reason to not vote.

This is possibly one of the most idiotic statements made in this thread. People who have no clue what they are voting for do not deserve to have a voice for the direction of a country.

i know in canada people wait for six months for an appointment. if they need surgery its even longer. things like that. its not like you can walk in well limp in to the drs office with a torn acl and get surgery that day.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

In France, people doesn't understand how can US citizens can against social security. Everything is not free for us, you still need to have a private insurance, and still pay for this social security, but nobody is left with no care at all. The first time I went to USA (in 1981 !!!) the first thing that i rermember is how many people I saw living in the streets with their trolley. And I was coming from 3 days in Haiti !!!!

The Republicans look aggressive and selfish from here : less tax (ok !), but no rules, do your business-make money-and don't help anyone-noone will help you !

It's hard.

But it's just how we see it.

We don't even talk about guns ! So much killings, and you still have the right to carry guns ! (not in all states, I know).

Good luck to you all !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I didn't read any of the comments, but you are really asking the internet for political advice? Make your own life choices.

No, I'm not at all. Just providing some additional tools to help in decision making. The first site I linked to has huge pages of each candidates standings, very in depth.

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

If you need a quiz to help make your decision, you probably shouldn't be voting.

This is possibly one of the most idiotic statements made in this thread. People who have no clue what they are voting for do not deserve to have a voice for the direction of a country.

Why the fuck would you not vote. There is zero reason to not at least learn fucking somethig ANYTHING about who is going to run your country. People have gave up SO MUCH so that what you say actually matters. Fucking learn something and vote.

Why the fuck would you not vote. There is zero reason to not at least learn fucking somethig ANYTHING about who is going to run your country. People have gave up SO MUCH so that what you say actually matters. Fucking learn something and vote.

That is not what you said in your original post. You said "I dont care if you vote without looking. There is no reason to not vote." If someone doesn't take the time to educate themselves on the topics they should in no way be able to have a say in how this country is led. Now I'm not talking about the people who are just narrow minded and blindly follow the mainstream media because at least they have their information however skewed it may be. I'm talking about the people who literally have no idea what is going on and will simply do as you said and vote by not even looking.

Only based on the debate I saw. Beyond that I am uninformed political wise.

Romney kicked ass up on the stage, he seemed like he was there to win and he had tons of facts.

Obama seemed like he was going for a tie.

Overall I like what Romney had to say. I'm a private business owner and tax cuts for me would be fantastic. I also agree our military should be kept strong. I pay taxes bc I don't want to be in the military, whatever it takes to keep our military strong within reason I'm game.

Also I don't want a universal health care. Hell Id rather have our hospitals decline patients who cannot product US citizenship/visa/green card/ ID.

If you don't pay for health care you should make people who pay for it support you. This is especially true in California. Wtf is urgent care when I'm waiting 2-3 hours behind 100 Mexicans without insurance. Sorry if I came off racist.

I'm Mexican and you did but I agree with you I'm on your side of the waiting line

Sorry I was ranting. Half my family is Mexican, so let me rephrase.

I feel that even if you are illegal and you contribute to the US or pay some kinda taxes or can pay even 20% of the bill I'll wait behind you. I have a couple friends who came here illegally from Mexico but they have jobs pay taxes and contribute to the US, and I applaud them bc America is suppose to be a free country and if a person wants to be here and contribute then Head on over

If you're freeloading no matter what race, I'm in front of you.

No need, I agree

That is not what you said in your original post. You said "I dont care if you vote without looking. There is no reason to not vote." If someone doesn't take the time to educate themselves on the topics they should in no way be able to have a say in how this country is led. Now I'm not talking about the people who are just narrow minded and blindly follow the mainstream media because at least they have their information however skewed it may be. I'm talking about the people who literally have no idea what is going on and will simply do as you said and vote by not even looking.

I'm sorry i shouldnt of said that I didn't mean that. All im trying to say is it is ridiculous that some many people don't even care

i know in canada people wait for six months for an appointment. if they need surgery its even longer. things like that. its not like you can walk in well limp in to the drs office with a torn acl and get surgery that day.

It's not like that in Belgium or France or even Germany.

You just walk in and get surgery if it's serious enough that you need surgery the same day, i don't think it would be very different if you paid a lot more for private hospitals. If there are no surgeons avaiible, you can't get surgery.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived