Credit card decision

Looking to get a credit card for building up some credit and not really sure which company to go with. I think I'm leaning towards one that offers cash back rewards because I have a long commute to work everyday and on average spend $325 a month on gas (45 miles each way M-F.) I plan on using the card basically just for gas, and just pay it all off no problem every month. I've asked family and friends for advice, not sure though. Discover, chase, and capital one are all ones carried by people I know that offer the cash back. Sunoco offers a Citi card that offer $0.05 off every gallon but a $4-$5 savings per month isn't really worth it lol. I don't see too many with annual fees, which is good.

Any cards you have that you think are worth it? Any of the ones I listed? I appreciate any and all help! Thanks!!

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

I use cards through my bank. They give me decent rates and no annual fees. It also gives me the choice to pay my card directly from my checking account to my credit card. Check out to see what, if any, credit cards your current bank offers.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I use cards through my bank. They give me decent rates and no annual fees. It also gives me the choice to pay my card directly from my checking account to my credit card. Check out to see what, if any, credit cards your current bank offers.

X2.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

X3.

Just get something with a low interest rate.

Or pay it off ASAP to avoid interest

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Do you know for a fact you will get approved? I can't get a card to build credit because I have no credit history. Makes sense right? haha no way I would ask anyone to be a cosigner either

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Personally I wouldn't worry about rewards for your first credit card. Instead focus more on. Interest rates and maintaining a low balance to limit ratio. After 6-12 months when you have learned your spending habits with the card and know you are responsible enough. Thin I would look at picking up another card and then you will have better luck being accepted for a rewards card that suits you.

The guys above are right though you will probably find the best rates if you get a card through a local credit union as opposed to those instant approval banks like capital one. You may not get a very high spending limit but its a start.

The best advice I can give someone new to credit cards is MAINTAIN A LOW BALANCE TO LIMIT RATIO. As a general rule you never want to spend more than half of your total credit limit

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

if you KNOW you can pay it off each month by using it on gas, then make sure you do it. i've always been told to not buy things unless you can hold onto them. that does not include gas, food, etc. i didn't listen and i've been balls deep in debt for years (including no audioz :( ). little bit here and there adds up damn fast and will bite you in the ass quicky

if you KNOW you can pay it off each month by using it on gas, then make sure you do it. i've always been told to not buy things unless you can hold onto them. that does not include gas, food, etc. i didn't listen and i've been balls deep in debt for years (including no audioz :( ). little bit here and there adds up damn fast and will bite you in the ass quicky

Ain't that the truth. I bought rims and tires for my car, along with a game... Baam, look at that balance. $1200. Lol. But thankfully 0% interest. So I'm covered for awhile. But gotta pay that off then baam, another $500 or so for a VERY LATE service of my vehicle. 4 purchases and that's a total of $1700. And I only got the damn card for gas... help my credit. Ahh, oh well. It'll get paid off within the next 3-4 months and I'll be good to go.

Sheena = pedobear

Last year I moved and didn't have a job for a few months and at the exact time via decided not to pay me for a few months. Racked up about 6k in just living expenses shit adds up quick. Thankfully I got deployed again a few more ,after and paid it all of but still

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived