Sundown Audio

Before I ask let me say I know what I'm doing have a dd1 substantial electrical I voltage drop lowest 13.1 on a full tilt don't even drop lower than 12 when car is off until playing for at least 20 minutes .... so that being said ...

Do you think I could out my 2 sa-12s onto a t2500cp and they can handle it ? Been playing them on my 1500 and let me say it seems like they are laughing at it .... full tilt 2 songs and the cone barely gets warm ..... let me know :-)

3k might be a little much. I dont think you would be able to play a fulll song on that without getting stinky coils

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

If it was me. I'd run them on 1k each. 2k between the pair. I kno they would b fine with that. An I have heard of ppl pushing 1500-2k each an were fine. But to me that would b to much of a gamble.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

They will be fine I got a buddy that ran 2 on a saz3500 they held up fine

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

My suggestion would be to get another sub amp just like the one you have now and run one on each sub ... \

just my suggestion ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

prolly will stay like it is for now so i can use the money to put into the edge ... was just asking for the what ifs .... haha

My suggestion would be to get another sub amp just like the one you have now and run one on each sub ... \

just my suggestion ...

prolly will stay like it is for now so i can use the money to put into the edge ... was just asking for the what ifs .... haha

Or you could throw up a Linear power LP2250 (on 14.4 volts) on them bitches and show them what REAL POWER is ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

There's nothing stopping you from putting them on the T2500 and just adjusting the gain down a bit. Start with the gain adjusted with the DD-1, then adjust gain down just a bit every time you smell stinky coil. You'll find the sweet spot in no time. No harm in turning the gain down for now, but having a better amp for future use.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

They will be fine I got a buddy that ran 2 on a saz3500 they held up fine

I seriously doubt that they were actually getting that kind of power.

Edited by ricksi30

Head unit: Pioneer P880prsFront stage: Alpine Type X 17PRO componentsComponent amp: PPI BK 800.4Subs: Two SSA XCON 12's in 4.5 cubes tuned to 34hzSub amp: PPI BK1300.1Sound Deadening: Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Spectrum, and Sludge

Team SSA

Team Alerion

bigger is always better and less risk of distortion

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s