Offensive 8 yr old on Chatroulette

aahhahaa!!!!! just laughed so hard, and showing everyone i know! thats too funny!! lmfaoo

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

why does every single one just say posted image and the image never loads

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Damn white kids. Lol. Not being racist im white too. Not sure if he really did it or someone put him up to it. He may have done it on his own. Youd be surprised what they will do when the parents are away. I was playing GTA IV one time on xbox live and had a kid that was 8 telling me his mom had a hairy ballgina and the heat in his house was making his balls drop. Kept using the phone thing to call guys playing to ask them to suck his dick. Im not surprised at all by what I see out of most kids anymore.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Damn white kids. Lol. Not being racist im white too. Not sure if he really did it or someone put him up to it. He may have done it on his own. Youd be surprised what they will do when the parents are away. I was playing GTA IV one time on xbox live and had a kid that was 8 telling me his mom had a hairy ballgina and the heat in his house was making his balls drop. Kept using the phone thing to call guys playing to ask them to suck his dick. Im not surprised at all by what I see out of most kids anymore.

That 8 year old in the pics... same 8 year old you were playing with? Just sayin

Sheena = pedobear

You're not white... You're a cracka LOL...

** That shit was funny but I agree with N8 I think SOMETHING is fishy there

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Maybe his brother or something is off screen and typing and telling the kid to make certain faces and stuff. Lol

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived