LT1/LS1 Fbody? 5-7 grand gets you a decent mileage mid to late 90's Camaro or Firebird, with either a 4L60E or a 5 or 6 speed. The 4L60E cars normally had 10 bolts with 3.42's in them, and the 6 speeds are popular with 14 bolt/4.11 gear swaps. Intake, injectors, throttlebody, and a tune gets you a fairly fast car on the cheap. They are pretty ugly, though, imo.

240sx with a 350 and a Turbo 400 trans would be super bad ass and crazy quick. S10's with 350's are fairly easy to find too.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

What is a good year for the rx7 performance wise? I like the looks of the 93+ ones but idk about performance and stuff. and there are two supras for sale here one is a 93 and the other is a 97. Anyone have experience with that car either? both supras are under 3k and all the rx7 around here are 10000+

Both Supras are under 3K? They are either not Supras or I don't even know what the hell.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

IMHO you should just look around the local dealers or private owners for a car. You're not really making all that much money to buy some import and put a lot into it. Once you buy your car all your money is going straight into gas and insurance. Whatever you have left after that might be spent on going out and whatnot. Just my opinion. I think you're dreaming and not thinking about reality here.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Im just looking on craigslist for the cars and people around here scrounge hard for money selling whatever they can to get a quick buck. The supra are like 2600 and again for the insurance I am going to work on it and and don't plan on driving it much so no insurance. I will be driving my 4runner during the winter because of snow and ice. Plus I live on the second highest point in my area so I wouldn't be able to drive up my hill in the winter. So project during the winter no insurance needed. And I will be running the hell out of this car. Going to race it one I put some money in it. And I have a lot of friends with spare parts for imports. They drive trucks and imports. I have family friends that own their own garages. One is a mechanic for state dept and the other does body work for people and he is one of the best in our area

Get caught driving without insurance and have fun with that. Racing on the street or legally? Sorry I just don't think you understand what you want to do and whats going to happen.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Im just looking on craigslist for the cars and people around here scrounge hard for money selling whatever they can to get a quick buck. The supra are like 2600 and again for the insurance I am going to work on it and and don't plan on driving it much so no insurance. I will be driving my 4runner during the winter because of snow and ice. Plus I live on the second highest point in my area so I wouldn't be able to drive up my hill in the winter. So project during the winter no insurance needed. And I will be running the hell out of this car. Going to race it one I put some money in it. And I have a lot of friends with spare parts for imports. They drive trucks and imports. I have family friends that own their own garages. One is a mechanic for state dept and the other does body work for people and he is one of the best in our area

You sound like a brilliant person. I think you need to get your priorities straight and quit daydreaming. You live with your parents but want to blow all kinds of money (that you don't really have) into a car, but why not put that money towards an education or trade and work your way up to getting your own place instead of being one of those people who live with their parents and spend everything they make on toys. You should get your shit in order and realize toys come when you can afford to have them. And if you think it's alright driving without insurance because you won't drive it that much then you are even more of a dumbass then I initially thought. I could go on and on but I'll stop there..

Archived